New Challenge (old Challenge)

In the offseason, the Suns should try to trade for a consistent rebounder/perimeter defender/scorer. Someone like, oh, idk, Shawn Marion?
right like the season ended any differently with shaq than it did with shawn marion. shawn marion was a ghost in big playoff games....it's almost like most NBA players coast through the season and when they turned it on in big playoff games it made it tough for a player like marion who picked up the slop points and rebounds throughout the season to do as much in the playoffs
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

2 graphs since I played on 2 computers, and need to merge the db's.
Keep playing on computer #2, you are running better right now on that one :club:

Blah, 20k chips at 4th break, 45/66. Lost a 30k pot with 22 vs. A9 got it in on a 337 flop, river A. Still in it, kinda tough with Exitonly on my left though.

I said it can get boring but I'm usually involved in at least one hand because I open a pretty wide range from the CO and btn so it's not a problem most of the time. The main reasons I don't play more tables is that I hate overlap and I hate playing on really tiny tables. I can't play more than 4 without one or the other. Until I add a 2nd monitor anyway. Hopefully that won't be too long.
I know what you mean about the overlap, it sucks, but from my experience, the play is just so horrific that opening a wider range usually isn't as profitable as you'd think b/c they simply won't fold. That's why I suggested a few more tables, tighten up a bit and just bet your winners. It's kind of robotic, can get boring, and probably won't help you out much as a player, but I've read a ton of your other posts where you def know what you're doing/what you're talking about, but your thinking is too advanced and sophisticated for where you're at. Just an idea for a diff approach.edit: a 2nd montior would solve everything imo :club:
Quick line check here. I haven't seen anything noteworthy from villain yet, not recognized as a reg. Anybody bet turn or call river?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:Zimmer4141: $580UTG+1: $424.60CO: $200Button: $190.65SB: $314.60BB: $86.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Zimmer4141 is UTG with A :D A :club:Zimmer4141 raises to $7, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: T :4h T :ts 7 :5c ($29, 4 players)BB checks, Zimmer4141 bets $22, UTG+1 folds, Button calls, BB folds.Turn: Q :D ($73, 2 players)Zimmer4141 checks, Button checks.River: 8 :D ($73, 2 players)Zimmer4141 checks, Button bets $35, Zimmer4141 folds.Uncalled bets: $35 returned to Button.Results:Final pot: $73
I don't get this line at all.
I don't get this line at all.
If it's folding the river, I like.

Why it's ok to call on the river sometimes.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($2.15)UTG ($10.30)MP ($2.95)CO ($2)Button ($11.70)Hero ($12.85)Preflop: Hero is SB with as.gif, ac.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO checks, Button calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.55, BB calls $0.40, MP folds, CO folds, Button calls $0.40.Flop: ($1.75) 9d.gif, qc.gif, 4c.gif(3 players)Hero bets $1.1, BB folds, Button calls $1.10.Turn: ($3.95) 6d.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.1, Button calls $2.10.River: ($8.15) jc.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.9, Button raises to $8 (All-In), Hero calls $4.10.Final Pot: $24.15Results in white below: Hero has As Ac (one pair, aces). Button has 4s 5s (one pair, fours). Outcome: Hero wins $24.15.

Yea when you go from silver to gold you earn FPP's at twice the rate I believe? Not sure since this is the first month I've played cash with any regularity ever.
MISLEADING IMO
LOL, you just gave Mikey a woody. But seriously, WTF is up with this? Scotty kept making it sound like there would be in May.
hahhaha how true : /
what does LFT stand for?
well two people already beat me too it but if you want info on Words or Acronyms go to :Fcp Forum Speak Glossary It is pinned to the top of general poker forum.there is a really long story behind it that you might find in stroll down memory lane, but i havnt check and dont care enough to.
well two people already beat me too it but if you want info on Words or Acronyms go to :Fcp Forum Speak Glossary It is pinned to the top of general poker forum.there is a really long story behind it that you might find in stroll down memory lane, but i havnt check and dont care enough to.
k thx. didn't know Mike Matusow is "MM". ldo
zimmer- i think i would bet/fold the turn. and if called i would strongly consider check shoving the river. but i dont play nl so what the hell do i knw.
Yeah I would bet / fold turn too. Wouldn't check shove river tho. If he flats turn, cf club rivers and probably cc non-clubs.As played I definitely call river. From his perspective you just c-betted, then checked turn - he can easily be value betting worse or just bluffing. You are getting a good enough price to call imo.
may01.jpghi May.I plyaed 5/10 today. One against a total donk and second table against a fairly competent but really loose guy. i really am not happy with how I played 80% of the match against the later. The former match was just stupid and I take a lot off him usually but i'm still not happy with how I played overall.I almost bustoed my eurolinx account so I'm gonna have to grind 2/4 and 3/6 till I have a little bit more to play 5/10 there...but man i don't know what was wrong w/ me...I almost got robusto then AT < T7 on T7x board...that sucked cause I had gained all the momentum in the match and was doing well..i just quit after that. so deflating.- Jordan

Villian posts as Vinetou on 2+2. He 15-tables - plays like 15/14/3 - plays pretty simple but solid imo.Does anyone fold here? He never shoves a naked 8. I've also never seen him play a FD like this. He can have KK - doubt he shoves QQ.I just feel like my hand is face up and he knows I won't fold it.PokerStars Game #17119443325: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/05/01 - 05:44:00 (ET)Table 'Aguntina' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: dave798111 ($1018.05 in chips) Seat 2: DaPokerGun ($645.30 in chips) Seat 3: squatto ($535.10 in chips) Seat 4: ALOwins ($62 in chips) Seat 5: MAD6666 ($52.85 in chips) Seat 6: WickedWie ($396 in chips) WickedWie: posts small blind $2dave798111: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to dave798111 [Ac Ah]DaPokerGun: raises $8 to $12squatto: folds ALOwins: folds MAD6666: folds WickedWie: folds dave798111: raises $32 to $44DaPokerGun: calls $32*** FLOP *** [7d 9c 6d]dave798111: bets $71DaPokerGun: raises $530.30 to $601.30 and is all-indave798111: calls $530.30*** TURN *** [7d 9c 6d] [5s]*** RIVER *** [7d 9c 6d 5s] [3h]*** SHOW DOWN ***dave798111: shows [Ac Ah] (a pair of Aces)DaPokerGun: shows [7c 7s] (three of a kind, Sevens)DaPokerGun collected $1289.60 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1292.60 | Rake $3 Board [7d 9c 6d 5s 3h]Seat 1: dave798111 (big blind) showed [Ac Ah] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 2: DaPokerGun showed [7c 7s] and won ($1289.60) with three of a kind, SevensSeat 3: squatto folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: ALOwins folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: MAD6666 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: WickedWie (small blind) folded before Flop

Villian posts as Vinetou on 2+2. He 15-tables - plays like 15/14/3 - plays pretty simple but solid imo.Does anyone fold here? He never shoves a naked 8. I've also never seen him play a FD like this. He can have KK - doubt he shoves QQ.I just feel like my hand is face up and he knows I won't fold it.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($1018.05)UTG ($645.30)MP ($535.10)CO ($62)Button ($52.85)SB ($396)Preflop: Hero is BB with ac.gif, ah.gif. UTG raises to $12, 4 folds, Hero raises to $44, UTG calls $32.Flop: ($90) 7d.gif, 9c.gif, 6d.gif(2 players)Hero bets $71, UTG raises to $601.3, Hero ????
fypJust a cooler imo. Although, with those stats I can't think of much else he'd play like that besides a set or big combo draw. Probably not AKdd this deep. Maybe 89dd.Also, why would your hand be face up? Do you only 3bet AA?