New Challenge (old Challenge)

I've found a way to quadruple King's bankroll.
Does it involve King whoring himself out to 1000 fat chicks for $50 a piece?Or.. or or 10 REALLY Fat chicks for $5000 a piece?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Does it involve King whoring himself out to 1000 fat chicks for $50 a piece?Or.. or or 10 REALLY Fat chicks for $5000 a piece?
Hey are you still coming here for golf next weekend?
I have always been that player who put a $100 or two online and ran it up to 3 or 4k and then proceed to tilt it off, or played way too high, and I am tired of being that player. Just recently I turned $100 into $2500 playing 50nl/100NL HU and have almost lost it all playing way above my head. So I have finally come to the conclusion I need to build a BR from scratch and stick to strict BR management guide lines. I have withdrawn all my money except for $300 on PS and going to start at $10NL. I can’t move up until have 30 BI to the next level, and if I drop below 25 BIs I will move back down in limits. I know I have a lot of leaks in my game and but I have finally downloaded PT and Pokergrapher to track my results, and hopefully find my leaks and plug them. The hard part will be figuring out what all this information is telling me. I have started two similar challenges before in this thread (with much more leant guidelines) and have failed. But with the help of my friend who is doing a similar challenge, and the need to finally succeed at this game, I will not fail this time. If you all don’t mind, I would also like your help to mold me into a profitable cash game player. If not that’s cool, I understand.Oh and one last thing to help me stay within my limit, if anyone sees me playing at a limit higher than what I should be playing, and you post it I will ship you a BI for that limit.
So it been a little more than a month since I started this “challenge” but for the most part it has been going pretty ok. I am no longer calling it a challenge as it’s more of a life style change, a challenge is more like a diet but I digress. I had a very bumpy start, a couple coolers, but mainly just playing really bad. first3stats.jpgI probably should have dropped down to 5NL but I came to the conclusion that if I couldn’t beat 10NL I should not be playing at all. So with the bad results, a friend of mine and I went through my hands and found some very big leaks and it really helped. Since then I have been doing much better.statssince.jpgOverall, not the greatest results but there had been a lot of progress with my game. I haven’t jumped up in limits, or too much tilt. I think I may just stick with 6max since I have been getting better results there, but I really want to beat FR for 3ptbb/100. Yet I think I should play where there is more profit to be made.overallApril.jpgoverallgraphapril.jpgGoal for this month is to try and get in at least 30k hands and be rolled for 25NL by June. Also to keep learning from you guys and keep plugging those leaks of mine. Losing money in nonshowdown pots is where I think I am going to start. I think I may start taking shots at 25Nl when I get to 25 BIs but only if I am comfortable with my overall play. And I think this is very reasonable. I will be taking a week off from work so there should be plenty of time for me to put in some 10k or hands that week.I know I have not contributed much to this thread since or before I started this, but I will try to rectify this. Sometimes I don’t comment on hands and such merely because I don’t think know im not on the same level as you all. But hopefully this will change in time.I would like to thank you all for all that I have learned in this thread, seriously if it were not for you all I would not be winning right now. So thank you Mark, Rdog, TB, Mikey, Jordan, Acid and so many others that contributes to this thread on a regular basis.
Quick line check here. I haven't seen anything noteworthy from villain yet, not recognized as a reg. Anybody bet turn or call river?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:Zimmer4141: $580UTG+1: $424.60CO: $200Button: $190.65SB: $314.60BB: $86.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Zimmer4141 is UTG with A :D A :club:Zimmer4141 raises to $7, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: T :4h T :ts 7 :5c ($29, 4 players)BB checks, Zimmer4141 bets $22, UTG+1 folds, Button calls, BB folds.Turn: Q :D ($73, 2 players)Zimmer4141 checks, Button checks.River: 8 :D ($73, 2 players)Zimmer4141 checks, Button bets $35, Zimmer4141 folds.Uncalled bets: $35 returned to Button.Results:Final pot: $73
I might call river since its not a reg so who knows if they think their 87 is the nuts there and if they have a flush its a cheap way to find out they play their draws very passively, which is nice to know.Mark
Well I made it, double FPP's will be nice for May...this is by far the most hands I've ever played in a day, not much for you guys but at least doubled my previous high...
double FPPs?
double FPPs?
Yea when you go from silver to gold you earn FPP's at twice the rate I believe? Not sure since this is the first month I've played cash with any regularity ever.
double FPPs?
LOL, you just gave Mikey a woody. But seriously, WTF is up with this? Scotty kept making it sound like there would be in May.
LOL, you just gave Mikey a woody. But seriously, WTF is up with this? Scotty kept making it sound like there would be in May.
sometime in May, not unnecessarily at the beginning of the month. they dont announce it until right before anyways.
I might call river since its not a reg so who knows if they think their 87 is the nuts there and if they have a flush its a cheap way to find out they play their draws very passively, which is nice to know.Mark
I call river too. If we are going to under rep our hand on the turn, I think we need to be calling the river almost always. Especially here since we have Ac.
I'm glad that 50K is quadrupling my bankroll.Ship to king1305 (D) Dog on FTP or King1305(Daisytown) on Stars.lol
I'm glad that 50K is quadrupling my bankroll.Ship to king1305 (D) Dog on FTP or King1305(Daisytown) on Stars.lol
Unless there are a lot of fat chicks reading this thread, you're going to have to advertise on a different forum.

played two donkaments tonight.320$ on stars. I crai on riv with A high into a fh, I play good. busto.62/84 in the 65k on ftp.1st place one time?- Jordan

Unless there are a lot of fat chicks reading this thread, you're going to have to advertise on a different forum.
Kevlar knows plenty.
Fat girls need lovin too, just ask Kinger's last date :club::ts
Fat girls need lovin too, just ask Kinger's last date :club::ts
Speak for yourself. My last date is farrrrrrrrrr from fat. Shes a 5'10 vball player. SHIPP!

jordan, i sent u a pm but u might read this before the pm so ill post it here as well..ill review one of ur vids tonight if u'd like, and i also made a 2/4 Hu vid if u want to have a look...Gabe

I call river too. If we are going to under rep our hand on the turn, I think we need to be calling the river almost always. Especially here since we have Ac.
yeh I play it the same as Zim except I call river. You get to see what he has which could be what he thinks is a valuebet with QJ, or what he thinks is a bluff with 99 or JJ.
yeh I play it the same as Zim except I call river. You get to see what he has which could be what he thinks is a valuebet with QJ, or what he thinks is a bluff with 99 or JJ.
yup I agree