New Challenge (old Challenge)

Just pull up a couple $50 6-max tables... should get it done in about an hour? Maybe less?
Im not sure how many vpps you get per hand at 50nl but playing a couple for an hour wont get you anywhere close, atleast I dont think so.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

If its decent out...Golf Friday afternoon?
yea for sure. Do you have clubs I could borrow...I ordered new irons actually but they won't be here until next week.
yea for sure. Do you have clubs I could borrow...I ordered new irons actually but they won't be here until next week.
Yeah I got extra clubs

dono if any of you saw the champions league semifinal today, but what a friggin game. amazing stuff. especially in extra time. i would highly recommend watching the CL final on may 21st i believe, man united vs chelsea

Been 3 tabling $50 NL heads up for at least an hour and still have 50 more to go. This better be worth it I'm sick of this.
Why not nit up a bunch of FR tables for a while?
Mark are you gonna buy this dvd?05-06Mavericks.jpg
In the offseason, the Suns should try to trade for a consistent rebounder/perimeter defender/scorer. Someone like, oh, idk, Shawn Marion?

Atleast 5 times in the last 2 days Ive said to myself If he bets here youre definitly beat and have to fold, he then bets and I insta call. :club:

Atleast 5 times in the last 2 days Ive said to myself If he bets here youre definitly beat and have to fold, he then bets and I insta call. :club:
lol, I go through the call flow chart every hand :ts
Mark are you gonna buy this dvd?05-06Mavericks.jpg
looooooooool
I hate you both, along with David Stern and all officials. Not sure if anyone noticed but TWO players came off the bench in the Celtics scrum a few days ago, PLUS KG gets rough with a ref, and NOBODY gets suspended. Funny how when its the Suns, we not only get screwed by the crooked ref but also get Stoudamire suspended for taking one step onto the court last year. Real fair...
In the offseason, the Suns should try to trade for a consistent rebounder/perimeter defender/scorer. Someone like, oh, idk, Shawn Marion?
Like a said two months ago...this is the worst trade ever. Marion always guarded the other teams most athletic player, was one of the best rebounders in the league, and didn't need any plays run for him to score 18 a night. Instead we trade for a big oaf, scrap our running game, hardly shoot any threes, and think this is a good change to make 2 months before the playoffs.And even when all this was brought up in the media, the Suns were saying, well, NOW WE FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO GUARD TIM DUNCAN!gg bastards.Mark

Had the sickest day of golf.. shot my best score ever 83 on a tough course despite...first hole is par 5, I get to green in two and somehow manage to 5 putt. I lost three balls throughout the day and had to take drops on all three. I also got on the green in two on a par 5 on the back nine and somehow 4 putted. Also didn't have one birdie all day despite putting for about 13 of them.. had 11 pars<3 golf

lol, I go through the call flow chart every hand :ts
We're all supposed to be not calling the river this month! Seriously I think this is such a huge leak since we talked about it. I'm super tilted that it took someone this long to bring it up. I'm going to save like a billion dollars this year I think.Mark
What'd be the point in that? Then we'd just get crushed by the Spurs in the playoffs again because we don't a have a strong inside presence that players such a Shaquille O Neal bring to a side. :club:
Had the sickest day of golf.. shot my best score ever 83 on a tough course despite...first hole is par 5, I get to green in two and somehow manage to 5 putt. I lost three balls throughout the day and had to take drops on all three. I also got on the green in two on a par 5 on the back nine and somehow 4 putted. Also didn't have one birdie all day despite putting for about 13 of them.. had 11 pars<3 golf
Your story reminded me of the best round of golf I ever shot. I began +12 on the first 4 holes, then finished -3 on the final 14 for an 81. lolz.
We're all supposed to be not calling the river this month! Seriously I think this is such a huge leak since we talked about it. I'm super tilted that it took someone this long to bring it up. I'm going to save like a billion dollars this year I think.Mark
I am bad with this as well.If someone comes up with a name for our new Not Calling the River group, I will make us a logo. :club: