New Challenge (old Challenge)

Utg is a 13/10 reg. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($239.20)BB ($84.55)UTG ($277.50)MP ($279.95)CO ($208.85)Button ($125.80)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2heart.gif, 2club.gif. UTG raises to $8, 2 folds, Button calls $8, Hero calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($32) Tdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Button checks.Turn: ($32) 2spade.gif(4 players)Hero bets $24, BB folds, UTG raises to $75, Button ??????
WTF do we care what Button does?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm going to meet with my realtor now and look at houses, but I'm interested to see if people really wanna bet on this whole idea or not. Cwik, would you want to bet on yourself?I will check in on this later.

Utg is a 13/10 reg. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($239.20)BB ($84.55)UTG ($277.50)MP ($279.95)CO ($208.85)Button ($125.80)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2heart.gif, 2club.gif. UTG raises to $8, 2 folds, Button calls $8, Hero calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($32) Tdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Button checks.Turn: ($32) 2spade.gif(4 players)Hero bets $24, BB folds, UTG raises to $75, Button folds, Hero?????
yay he has a Q or is being stupid with aces all in!!!!Mark
I'm going to meet with my realtor now and look at houses, but I'm interested to see if people really wanna bet on this whole idea or not. Cwik, would you want to bet on yourself?I will check in on this later.
meh, I am sure I can do it. I don't think it is that big of deal, you just made 3 posts in a row about bets with nobody responding to you. Or maybe I just missed all the crazy action.
Ill bet you that if you dont make a bet youll never be able to make it a week. :club: Deal?
Utg is a 13/10 reg. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($239.20)BB ($84.55)UTG ($277.50)MP ($279.95)CO ($208.85)Button ($125.80)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2heart.gif, 2club.gif. UTG raises to $8, 2 folds, Button calls $8, Hero calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($32) Tdiamond.gif, Qspade.gif, Qheart.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Button checks.Turn: ($32) 2spade.gif(4 players)Hero bets $24, BB folds, UTG raises to $75, Button folds, Hero?????
You gotta get it in. AQ, KQ and retarded AA, KK make up more of his combos than TT, QQ.
Ill bet you that if you dont make a bet youll never be able to make it a week. :club: Deal?
I'll take that bet and raise you a corn dog.

Come on May, I thought you were supposed to be nice to me.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$25 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $354.95CO: $520.70Zimmer4141: $496.85SB: $409.10BB: $200Pre-flop: (5 players) Zimmer4141 is Button with 7 :D 7 :club: UTG folds, CO raises to $7, Zimmer4141 calls, SB folds, BB raises to $24, CO calls, Zimmer4141 calls.Flop: 7 :ts T :4h 9 :5c ($73, 3 players)BB checks, CO checks, Zimmer4141 bets $52, BB calls, CO folds.Turn: J :D ($177, 2 players)BB checks, Zimmer4141 bets $177, BB calls all-in $124.Uncalled bets: $53 returned to Zimmer4141. River: K :D ($425, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $425)Results:Final pot: $425BB showed Qc KsZimmer4141 showed 7h 7d

It's more just to change things up and see what happens. We've mostly tired to get into the habit of not looking at PT or anything until sessions are over and sometimes you're really surprised how much you were up/down/swinging etc. I think a week will really exaggerate that. Basically we're gonna wait until next Friday to post our first graphs and look at stats and how we're doing etc.I honestly think it'd be really good for people. If you have a proper bankroll, then you don't need to worry about how much is in the account or how much you're up/down etc, so it's just about playing your game and making good decisions.
word. i'm a big advocate of not looking at your cashier until you're done for the day. A week is excessive imo but gl :club:
if he's aggressive and will fire river lots, i like waiting til the river to cr.but i'm pretty tricky.are you really going to pansy out because he might have TT/QT? DO U NOT LIKE MONEY?
if he's aggressive and will fire river lots, i like waiting til the river to cr.but i'm pretty tricky.are you really going to pansy out because he might have TT/QT? DO U NOT LIKE MONEY?
When have you ever known me to pass up an opportunity to put money in the pot??, Obv I shoved and he insta called with quads. After my session I looked back and I thought I could fold there. but the only thing he holds that beats me though is Quads. Q10 he doesnt raise utg, and 10's he's likely cont. betting flop with 4 people. Just cant see him doing that with AA/KK or QQQ. but ill take your alls word for it :club:

this is something ive been trying to do recently myself..id certainly be interested in booking some action along with cwik/AKlawl if this really happens

When have you ever known me to pass up an opportunity to put money in the pot??, Obv I shoved and he insta called with quads. After my session I looked back and I thought I could fold there. but the only thing he holds that beats me though is Quads. Q10 he doesnt raise utg, and 10's he's likely cont. betting flop with 4 people. Just cant see him doing that with AA/KK or QQQ. but ill take your alls word for it :club:
What do you think he does with QQQ exactly? I mean most of the time I would expect him to Cont Bet but then again I am never going to give credit to a 13/10 for being good at poker.