New Challenge (old Challenge)

I normally bet/fold the turn, but I don't mind checking back. I want to call the river, but folding is probably best.
I just feel like for him to bet into a river K I have to be beat...atleast thats my thinking
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I just feel like for him to bet into a river K I have to be beat...atleast thats my thinking
the k is also a great card to fire. it really just comes down to if he'll go for that or notand fire the damn turn. you're bluffing there right? so value town it
Unless he's using the K to bluff, but I think he's got the flush here and hoping you have the King.

classic doyle quote from his blog:"As an afterthought, if Gus Hanson and Patrik Antonius stick their heads out of the same window at the same time, would they be arrested for mooning?"

the k is also a great card to fire. it really just comes down to if he'll go for that or notand fire the damn turn. you're bluffing there right? so value town it
You mean if I had nada would i bet the turn as a bluff? Probably 50/50 same with this hand I probably bet my Jacks about half the time on that turn too.
Unless he's using the K to bluff, but I think he's got the flush here and hoping you have the King.
Its a bad card for him to bluff at, a K is a bad card for his range and hits mine hard. He should know that, so since he bet it, it means that he should be able to beat kings.If he checks the river to me I value bluff all day though
You mean if I had nada would i bet the turn as a bluff? Probably 50/50 same with this hand I probably bet my Jacks about half the time on that turn too.Its a bad card for him to bluff at, a K is a bad card for his range and hits mine hard. He should know that, so since he bet it, it means that he should be able to beat kings.If he checks the river to me I value bluff all day though
u would really give up the turn if you had complete air? COME ON JEFF, POWER POKER. ARR INNNNNNNNN. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT WORKS FOR ME :club:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)MP ($24.55)Hero ($102.55)Button ($25)SB ($37.90)BB ($50.05)UTG ($98.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with :club:, :D. 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, MP calls $0.75.Flop: ($2.35) :D, :4h, :ts(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $2, MP calls $2.Turn: ($6.35) :5c(2 players)MP checks, Hero checks.River: ($6.35) :D(2 players)MP bets $6.35, Hero???

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)MP ($24.55)Hero ($102.55)Button ($25)SB ($37.90)BB ($50.05)UTG ($98.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with :club:, :D. 1 fold, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, MP calls $0.75.Flop: ($2.35) :D, :4h, :ts(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $2, MP calls $2.Turn: ($6.35) :5c(2 players)MP checks, Hero checks.River: ($6.35) :D(2 players)MP bets $6.35, Hero???
How good/bad is villian?at the very least im calling,
Obv brag post.I just call here. Most of the hands he'd call a raise with beat you.

lol monkeys. Obv I was calling almost any river card.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$103 playersConverterStack sizes:NoSup4U: $1000SB: $892.25BB: $964.25Pre-flop: (3 players) NoSup4U is Button with :D :D NoSup4U raises to $30, SB raises to $100, BB folds, NoSup4U calls.Flop: :ts:4h:club: ($210, 2 players)SB bets $115, NoSup4U calls.Turn: :D ($440, 2 players)SB bets $200, NoSup4U calls.River: :5c ($840, 2 players)SB is all-in $477.25, NoSup4U calls.Results:Final pot: $1794.5NoSup4U showed 9c 9hSB showed 6h AsMark

How good/bad is villian?at the very least im calling,
38/7 right now, but might've been 40 something at the time.Seemed like a pf calling station. AF is .54So my read was that he's bad. But raising didn't really cross my mind, just wanted to see if this is an instacall or not.
Obv brag post.I just call here. Most of the hands he'd call a raise with beat you.
RE: BragIt's a deepstack room, so I started with 50 :)But after my nice heater to start I'm sitting on 75.Edit: Graph coming a lil later. (FINALLY!)

More fun with the monkeys: Well played sir!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$69 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $204UTG+1: $423.90MP1: $429MP2: $84MP3: $63.50NoSup4U: $639Button: $1163.25SB: $180BB: $639.90Pre-flop: (9 players) NoSup4U is CO with :D :D 5 folds, NoSup4U raises to $21, SB calls.Flop: :club::D:qh ($48, 3 players)SB checks, NoSup4U bets $30, SB calls.Turn: :D ($108, 3 players)SB checks, NoSup4U bets $68, SB raises all-in $129, NoSup4U calls.River: :ts ($366, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $366)Results:Final pot: $366SB showed Kh KsNoSup4U showed Ac As---------------------------------------ooh, well played by you too!Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$66 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $639UTG+1: $117.20CO: $555.15Button: $522.90SB: $860NoSup4U: $606Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is BB with :3h:4h UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $18, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, NoSup4U raises to $78, UTG+1 raises all-in $117.2, Button folds, NoSup4U calls.Flop: :D:5c:qh ($255.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $255.4)Turn: :icon_clap: ($255.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $255.4)River: :icon_clap: ($255.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $255.4)Results:Final pot: $255.4NoSup4U showed Ac KhUTG+1 showed 6d QdMark

Same Player....Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)CO ($33.30)Hero ($75.35)SB ($26.60)BB ($72)UTG ($54.50)MP ($14.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with :ts, :D. 2 folds, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, CO calls $0.75.Flop: ($2.35) :4h, :D, :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO calls $1.50.Turn: ($5.35) :club:(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $3, CO calls $3.River: ($11.35) :5c(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $7, CO raises to $14, Hero raises to $63, CO calls $13.80 (All-In).Final Pot: $66.95Results in white below: CO shows Kd9c (2 pair, Kings and Nines)Hero has Tc Qc (flush, king high). Outcome: Hero wins $102.15. TY for my money back. :3h

How many hands @ 6max per month do we need to play to get platinum star? Assume 50nl or even 100nl? ty ty
it takes about 25k at 100nl

lovely. In addition to my 4/17 bank transfer cashout STILL not showing up in my bank account, I decided to just start initiating more to have the queued up. Apparently Full Tilt had planned for this and sabotaged that cashout function in their latest update.When I click the 'select' button on the bank transfer cashout option, it run time errors and crashed Tilt. Am I the only one with this issue?Mark

it takes about 25k at 100nl
ty, im hoping to make that permanent jump by the end of may. should I assume it plays a lot like 50NL? maybe the start of light 3-betting?
ty, im hoping to make that permanent jump by the end of may. should I assume it plays a lot like 50NL? maybe the start of light 3-betting?
The skill level isnt much better
lovely. In addition to my 4/17 bank transfer cashout STILL not showing up in my bank account, I decided to just start initiating more to have the queued up. Apparently Full Tilt had planned for this and sabotaged that cashout function in their latest update.When I click the 'select' button on the bank transfer cashout option, it run time errors and crashed Tilt. Am I the only one with this issue?Mark
I have one from the 24th also that hasn't gone through, and usually it goes through next day.I emailed them and got the BS about wait 10 days then email again. WTF?I just tried it though and it came up for me.

First time I ever tried the old fake misclick trick. Who would have thought it would work?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)CO ($98.50)Button ($259.25)Hero ($141.05)BB ($107.40)UTG ($106.25)MP ($81.20)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :D , A :D . 2 folds, CO raises to $3.5, 1 fold, Hero raises to $111.5, 1 fold, CO calls $95 (All-In).Flop: ($198) 9 :club: , 3 :ts , A :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($198) T :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($198) 7 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $198Results in white below: Hero has Ac As (three of a kind, aces). CO has Kh Qh (high card, ace). Outcome: Hero wins $211.

Request a check instead?