Heh-heh...chat Banned!

Stars has the best support!To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: Chat>Please disable my chat for a period of one week. I can't seem>to stop tapping the aquarium, and need a reminder.>>My screen name is hblask.>>Thanks for your help.Hello Henry,I have revoked your chat for one week as requested. It should beautomatically re-instated. If there is anything else we can help you with,please let us know.Regards,PokerStars Support Team

Hahaha...I should do the same, although I'm expecting someone else to do the work for me. I'm consistently saying awful things I often regret. I'm guessing my punishment is the beats I take, as a favotire, that knock me out of tourneys.

Stars has the best support!To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: Chat>Please disable my chat for a period of one week. I can't seem>to stop tapping the aquarium, and need a reminder.>>My screen name is hblask.>>Thanks for your help.Hello Henry,I have revoked your chat for one week as requested. It should beautomatically re-instated. If there is anything else we can help you with,please let us know.Regards,PokerStars Support Team
Quite possibly one of THE best things I've ever read...period. Friggen High-larious.
Hahaha...I should do the same, although I'm expecting someone else to do the work for me. I'm consistently saying awful things I often regret. I'm guessing my punishment is the beats I take, as a favotire, that knock me out of tourneys.
ZOMG, that happends to me too!!!
you could have just gotten a kitten and saved yourself an email. :club:
he only wanted a week of non-chat...
I don't get it, why not just don't do it?
Good question.... I think here's why. I had been playing full table and had gotten used to the rate of bad beats. Lately I switched to 6-max, and the bad beats came much much faster. I could take them for a while, but eventually I'd just have to tell them to stop being idiots. So by getting myself banned, I figured I'd give myself time to adjust to the new, faster-paced idiocy.After playing last night without chat, I never realized how much stuff I type. Mostly it's just 'lol' when somebody makes a ridiculous call and hits on the river ("you stayed in with J4 to a pre-flop raise and a bet on an AK4 board?"). Also, some guy was going off on me last night for cracking his KK, and I wanted to egg him on and send him over the edge, so I missed that. But I don't miss telling people how poorly they are playing. A week should cure me.
I don't get it, why not just don't do it?
I tried that with blackjack at Absolute, but at 4am you tend to forget certain things. They turned the blackjack off for me, and I was actually a bit surprised. I figured since you could "hide" the icon, they wouldn't bother. They get a lot more of my action now in appreciation.