Ivey Vs Woods - $5m

I know this was DN messing about in his blog, but I think there's some mileage in a bet like this.Given the right handicapping and conditions, something could be worked out.Or how about play for $2.5m, then they play heads-up for the other $2.5m so Phil's got a chance to win his money back?In fact, the more I think about it - this could be a great TV show!

Tiger Woods would have no chance... seriously, I'm not kidding.
BWAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!! How can you say that with a straight face? lmao.O.P. , I can't see this ever happening, especially in public, unless it benefited one of Tigers charities or something. He sure as helll wouldn't do it for personal gain. Tiger already makes about $2,000 and hour....everyhour....of everyday......all ...year....long.....even when sleeping....FOREVER.....No kidding.
BWAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!! How can you say that with a straight face? lmao.O.P. , I can't see this ever happening, especially in public, unless it benefited one of Tigers charities or something. He sure as helll wouldn't do it for personal gain. Tiger already makes about $2,000 and hour....everyhour....of everyday......all ...year....long.....even when sleeping....FOREVER.....No kidding.
$2000 an hour? That's not even 1xBB/hour in the big game :club::D But yeah, I know - I was just speculating for the sake of some banter.Mind you, if Tiger wins a tournament, it's usually about $1m-$1.2m - and that's for four days work. He could do the Ivey challenge in less than a day.I think Daniel might be right you know, after all, Tiger doesn't have to put up any money for each tournament he enters. If he had to stump up $5m of his own cash, he might get the shakes over a 6-footer on the 18th to square the match...!
:club: Put Ivey on the shortstack!Perhaps Mickelson would be interested, there's a man who definitely likes a gamble!
How about John Daly....that is a guy that REALLY likes to gamble! He would probably take that bet.

I was getting excited while reading the beginning of the blog...Then I was shocked when I read about JJ...Then is kinda sad when I read it was a joke...

I'm TELLING you that Tiger would have no chance. Ivey will average about a 64 in that match. He is an excellent putter, and giving him two putts on the green is a huge edge for him.
Well I still think Ivey would seriously have his hands full, but actually...to be honest...I think the real issue is I'm just pissed that one guy (Ivey) can be so good at poker AND golf!Life just ain't fair man! :club:
$2000 an hour? That's not even 1xBB/hour in the big game :club::D But yeah, I know - I was just speculating for the sake of some banter.Mind you, if Tiger wins a tournament, it's usually about $1m-$1.2m - and that's for four days work. He could do the Ivey challenge in less than a day.I think Daniel might be right you know, after all, Tiger doesn't have to put up any money for each tournament he enters. If he had to stump up $5m of his own cash, he might get the shakes over a 6-footer on the 18th to square the match...!
Hmmn - its actually a fair bit more than $2000/hour - you guys forgot the 85M/year in endorsements.So it is actually $100M/8760 hours = $11,415/hour.Not bad work if you can get it....