• Hispanic
    • Asian (China, Japan, Korea)
    • Asian (India, Pakistan)
    • Middle Eastern

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably go with latina women as far as exotic...and the most beautiful girl i've ever met in my life was when I was living in guatemala..so it's hard to argue with me there...but asian chicks can be quite amazing.oh, and as for how gorgeous this girl was in guate:i danced salsa with her. and for any of you that know me, i dont salsa. hell, i dont even dance...well whatever the hell americans call dancing. and no, i wasn't drunk.- Jordan

What, do they have a Down Syndrome lens on the camera?
so this means that if they take a pic of a broad that has ds, then she would appear normal? if so im gonna buy this lens and then cruise the retard schools...
That's... hilarious.
I could have said Latino, but using the generic (but, yes technically incorrect) 'hispanic' to include Brazilians, Columbians, Mexicans... I thought would be ok - once you start breaking down races too much, it would be too many options.e.g - native American as someone mentioned... then it would be Scandinavians, western Europeans etc etc, so easier to just say 'white'.

Actually, the prettiest of women generally tend to be a mix of various races. Some fantastic combinations I've come across - German and Native America, Phillipino and Irish, and Italian and Mexican.First rule of genetics - spread the genes apart.

MadagascarThere is real wild mix there the first and biggest group of settlers were Asian-Indonesian-Ploynesian people then over the years arabian, portuges, french and african got mixed in and the results are just un-real, beyond exotic.The bad part is a lot of Euros have found out and are coming down in droves for sex tourism.Other than that Medellin Colombia, think >Shakira.

MadagascarThere is real wild mix there the first and biggest group of settlers were Asian-Indonesian-Ploynesian people then over the years arabian, portuges, french and african got mixed in and the results are just un-real, beyond exotic.The bad part is a lot of Euros have found out and are coming down in droves for sex tourism.Other than that Medellin Colombia, think >pablo escobar.
fyp
Actually, the prettiest of women generally tend to be a mix of various races. Some fantastic combinations I've come across - German and Native America, Phillipino and Irish, and Italian and Mexican.First rule of genetics - spread the genes apart.
QFTThe hottest woman I've dated was half Swiss half Indonesian. She was Asian hot with big boobs and a great ass.

Hmmmmm.... only 2 votes for black girls, and ONE for Indian...They have their qualities, I am surprised at the lack of open mindedness and predictability! lolI will try to help their cause :-)Angel_Eyes_star.jpgpic002.jpgIndian girls are hot!fhgfhlr9.jpg

The interweb at your fingertips and this is the best you can do?In the meantime, I give you all a hot chick... WITH A BAT:
Ick to your response photo, but you got the Kadera entry locked up in your avatar, so :club: . Anyway, I did a search for Brazillian, and I got a bunch of pictures - not all of them appeared to girls from that particular country - I can't figure out why they got caught up in my search... After I sorted through them, that one was the only one I was feeling generous enough to share.
Ick to your response photo, but you got the Kadera entry locked up in your avatar, so :club: . Anyway, I did a search for Brazillian, and I got a bunch of pictures - not all of them appeared to girls from that particular country - I can't figure out why they got caught up in my search... After I sorted through them, that one was the only one I was feeling generous enough to share.
Short answer: the bush is the root of your concernsLong answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_waxing
so this means that if they take a pic of a broad that has ds, then she would appear normal? if so im gonna buy this lens and then cruise the retard schools...
I think at that point the the subject and it's surroundings would just look like a scene from a Hieronymous Bosch painting. Right? I mean, Hieronymous Bosch, right? YOU know what I'm talkin' about!(I have Down's Syndrome)