Phil H On Poker After Dark

You disparage Shana Hiatt? Blasphemer. The poker gods will surely strike you down. The woman is a goddess among mere mortals.Anyone else like Laak's comment to Shana - When Antonio acts like this he either has AA, KK or some trash he's going to throw away. I've seen Antonio pull that move several times on televised shows and Laak is spot on. Though I'm sure the pros have picked up on it it's a bit rude of Laak to point out a tell on national TV.
Don't get me wrong..shes gorgeous..just not smart or good at her job....at all

It is obvious that Phil is being paid to be on the show after his first blowup. He took his first week very seriously and the last two times he's been on has been a total talkative "i dont care" kind of guy. Obviously his threat of not coming back scared the producers so they have taken care of him. Thats the only way I can see his change of attitude. The other guys may or may not know of the deal, but to me its obviously there. He jokes like, "the $20k means nothing to me." The only way thats true is if its not his money. It may not mean much to him, but the $120k and the win means a helluva lot more.

oh, and another thing, and I realize I run the risk of losing Balloon Guy's support here,
Nope, I'm still with you.Although the 12 commercials of Antonio in a bathing suit are getting a bit old, but at least there are pretty girls to watch while on mute.Antonio and Laak's banter was very funny to listen to, and the whole 'new' Phil thing is great, because you know it's not going to last.I especially love Jennifer's looks at both Phil and Laak during the show. That would be the best to hear what she is thinking during the exchanges.This show is quickly becoming my favorite poker show.And Shania could speak Russian and I still would love her.
Nope, I'm still with you.Although the 12 commercials of Antonio in a bathing suit are getting a bit old, but at least there are pretty girls to watch while on mute.Antonio and Laak's banter was very funny to listen to, and the whole 'new' Phil thing is great, because you know it's not going to last.I especially love Jennifer's looks at both Phil and Laak during the show. That would be the best to hear what she is thinking during the exchanges.This show is quickly becoming my favorite poker show.And Shania could speak Russian and I still would love her.
Jennifer Harman needs to effin relax...She seriously looks miserable every time I see her on TV. Maybe thats just her personality, but she just seems salty..I agree, Laak and Antonio together are hilarious
I don't mean to look miserable. When I concentrate, I always seem to look mad.Unless I'm smiling all the time, it looks like I'm pissed. I guess it's the way my face looks.Jennifer
stop playing angry poker
I don't mean to look miserable. When I concentrate, I always seem to look mad.Unless I'm smiling all the time, it looks like I'm pissed. I guess it's the way my face looks.Jennifer
Hey! The real deal or the oldest imposter account on the site? I'll accept as "real". Ms. Harman, I hope all is well with you and those close to you. All the best in 2007.
It is obvious that Phil is being paid to be on the show after his first blowup. He took his first week very seriously and the last two times he's been on has been a total talkative "i dont care" kind of guy. Obviously his threat of not coming back scared the producers so they have taken care of him. Thats the only way I can see his change of attitude. The other guys may or may not know of the deal, but to me its obviously there. He jokes like, "the $20k means nothing to me." The only way thats true is if its not his money. It may not mean much to him, but the $120k and the win means a helluva lot more.
Phil made some crack about getting a 50K appearance fee. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was getting a freeroll or something though.Phil talks about "20k means nothing" because that tells everyone how much money he has. Of course he also just talks about how much money he has.
Hey! The real deal or the oldest imposter account on the site? I'll accept as "real". Ms. Harman, I hope all is well with you and those close to you. All the best in 2007.
you kiss assYou wanna see her pissed, watch when Corey Ziedman slow rolled her and gave the speech with the straight flush in the 2005 ME ( believe it was 2005) That was Ms. Harman being pissed.