Laying Down Jj 4 Handed

I was watching a friend play a 9-handed NLHE sit-n-go on FullTilt the other day. With 4 players left the stacks were as follows.Friend t 3250Player t 4200Hater t 2150TheRock t 3900With the blinds at 100/200 we were dealt JJ on the button. Player folded UTG and my friend made it 600. Hater folded the SB and The Rock raised to 1500. The Rock had been the big stack the entire tournament. He had in fact been playing very tight and had been surrendering his blinds for a few rounds. My friend is also a very straight forward super tight player. My friend folded the jacks pretty quickly. He always plays to cash and he gets a lot of 3rds and 2nds. Obvioulsy the Rock can bust him on this hand and he would get nothing. I still just don't really feel comfortable with this lay down. Maybe in a live game if you had a tremendous read on someone, but never online. Any thoughts on this hand?

The Rock says know your role and fold your damn hand, if you smell what he's cookin of course.

The Rock says know your role and fold your damn hand, if you smell what he's cookin of course.
He'd throw in a "roody poo candy ass" in there somehwere also.Anyway, has the Rock been raising TT-AK? If so.... PUSH. Put yourself in position to win this thing. (that is a general statemen of course and should not be construed as legal or poker advice)
even if BB has been playing tight and straight forward this still isn't a fold 4 handed bubble or no bubble. Besides you should be playing to win not cash.
Wrong. Entire purpose of a SNG is to cash, then try to win.