Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

I didn't expect the Nucks to win Game 2 because of the injuries and fatigue from the 4OTs. Hansen looked good though, I could see him getting lots of ice time tonight and the team as whole bouncing back.LET'S GO!!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

I didn't expect the Nucks to win Game 2 because of the injuries and fatigue from the 4OTs. Hansen looked good though, I could see him getting lots of ice time tonight and the team as whole bouncing back.LET'S GO!!
FYI...Dallas played 4 OTs too.
Dale, you may not be a Canucks fan, but I know you will be cheering as hard as I am for the Canucks in every game the Canucks score a goal.
All playoff pools aside I'm actually cheering for the Rangers. I want Shanahan to get another Cup.
FYI...Dallas played 4 OTs too.
Canucks only had 3 lines to the Stars' 4 lines...NEHEIYA!! They played great in the second half of the this game, need to keep that up.

Yes! I was very discouraged with the first 2 periods tonight. The last game and tonight they couldnt get anything going in the Dallas end. It was like a light switch went on between periods and they looked like the more dangerous team. I am just happy I will get my full 7 hours of sleep tonight :club:

The Canucks finally got it going and carried the play from the end of the middle 2nd on. It is great to see Naslund going. He looks about 100x better with the Sedins now than at the beginning of the season.If I had to list the top 3 guys in the series so far (not including goalies) they would be:1) Zubov2) Naslund3) Barnes

The Canucks finally got it going and carried the play from the end of the middle 2nd on. It is great to see Naslund going. He looks about 100x better with the Sedins now than at the beginning of the season.If I had to list the top 3 guys in the series so far (not including goalies) they would be:1) Zubov2) Naslund3) Barnes
I was impressed with Bieksa's play last night. Maybe I haven't been watching him enough this year but he made a lot of great little plays in the defensive end to break up the Stars attack numerous times.These two solid teams are so close that the minute one side has a little momentum it can make the other team look really bad. Hopefully the Nucks will find a way to maintain that 3rd period edge in the next game.2 wins down, 14 to go! :club::D EDIT: Dale, I was totally ready to post that you were the king oracle...not yet...not yet :D

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS - Round 1Vancouver Leads 2-1GAME DAY - 04/17/07Canucks at Stars @ 8:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ +150-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don't know if I missed a major injury or some other piece of intel but the money line on the Nucks just dropped massively.If the Nucks can play a high energy game early I like their chances. Looks like a good bet despite the slight edge to the Stars playing at home.EDIT: I'm starting to worry about Luongo's hand. That may be the reason for the big change in the money line.

damn you CBC execs...why aren't my Nucks showing on TV!?!ahh...guess I gotta go pay per view...
Bell Express-VuChannel 251It's on now.
Bell Express-VuChannel 251It's on now.
Rogers...don't get Ch 251 :(Thanks though Dale.I'm gonna hit a cash game...they assured me they'd play the Nucks game just for me. So great being a fish :club:
Rogers...don't get Ch 251 :(Thanks though Dale.I'm gonna hit a cash game...they assured me they'd play the Nucks game just for me. So great being a fish :club:
cbcsports.ca FTWNo HD is pissing me off though. SO Ugly....
damn you CBC execs...why aren't my Nucks showing on TV!?!ahh...guess I gotta go pay per view...
I was thinking the same thing. This game would be a lot better than the Flames Detroit game.
In the days of 3 sports channels 2 networks and a ton of specialty channels its total bs you cant watch at least every game with a Canadian team involved during the playoffs.
In the days of 3 sports channels 2 networks and a ton of specialty channels its total bs you cant watch at least every game with a Canadian team involved during the playoffs.
I can with Rogers Digatal Choice. Watching it on the West Coast Feed.

What is going on with this team. There seems to be no urgency in there game. Luongo cant do it all himself. If they expect to go on any kind of a run they need to win this series in 5 and get some downtime for Luongo. Kudos to Turco he would be the story in this series if it werent for Luongo.

What is going on with this team. There seems to be no urgency in there game. Luongo cant do it all himself. If they expect to go on any kind of a run they need to win this series in 5 and get some downtime for Luongo. Kudos to Turco he would be the story in this series if it werent for Luongo.
Both goalies are playing spectacular. Smolinski missed on a great opportunity. He would've banged in the rebound but the Stars did a good job knocking the crap outta him knowing the penalty was well worth it.I hope the Nucks 3rd period dominance holds.GO CANUCKS GO!!