Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

I dont like it. They cant get anything going in the Dallas zone. Way to easy shutout for turco. Gotta bring there game up a huge notch or it will be another 3-1 series choke. Cant believe Green didnt smoke Turco playing the puck behind the net late.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Monday night no betting my fellow Canuckleheads. We need all our collective positive energy to pull them through. I KNOW they can win. Time to put up or shut up.

30 bucks. Let's do it!
R, In fairness, I know you weren't online after I posted my acceptance of this bet... so, to be fair, if you thought the bet was on, then ship it... if you wouldn't have bet, then don't, and I'm cool with that. Let your conscience be your guide
R, In fairness, I know you weren't online after I posted my acceptance of this bet... so, to be fair, if you thought the bet was on, then ship it... if you wouldn't have bet, then don't, and I'm cool with that. Let your conscience be your guide
I'll ship it. PM me details. It might take a few days because I have no $$ on Stars right now.No more betting on the Canucks for me, the losing hurts bad enough.
Just be glad if you didn't get stuck with any of those loooosers in the hockey pool!
Hold strong my friend. It's the lessons from losses that make them stronger later. I just hope later is Monday and not November.

good luck Canuck fans..Only way you win is if somehow Dallas scores in their own net and the score is Vancouver 1-0no offense is an understatement.

This game should be amazing for those of us that appreciate a good goalie duel. Doesn't get much better than Luongo vs Turco. For purely selfish reasons (Stu Barnes in the FCP Pool, lots of people have Vancouver players), I'd like to see Dallas win, but I think Luongo will right the ship and carry the 'Nucks on his back, figure to see the Sedin's, Naslund, and Morrison finally wake up and do a little contributing. Gonna be a good one sports fans, first Game 7 of the second season!!!

STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS - Round 1Series is tied 3-3GAME DAY - 04/23/07Canucks vs Stars @ 9:00 PM ESTLine: VCR @ -118-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------High probability Morrow will not dress for the Stars but that doesn't change much for the Nucks. Vancouver has to figure a way to score.Hopefully not the last time I say it this year...GO CANUCKS GO!!

100% of the reports I've seen state Morrow and Zubov will dress.
Likewise, it's as close to a lock as it gets. Guys like that don't miss Game 7's if they're not in the hospital.
100% of the reports I've seen state Morrow and Zubov will dress.
Crap...these are the type of games I really wish Cooke was in the line-up. He makes hurt players really feel their injuries that much more.
Crap...these are the type of games I really wish Cooke was in the line-up. He makes hurt players really feel their injuries that much more.
Classy guy, that Cooke.
I will settle all bets once this series is done. If the Canucks somehow lose, give me a few days to collect my thoughts.
No problem.If the Sedins play well the Canucks will win.
WOW :club:
Looked a little like Franzen's OT goal. Cutting into the middle and shooting back against the grain is a tough one for a goalie.