Wpt World Poker Open In Tunica

Seat 1 - Gary Kainer T514,000Seat 2 - JC Tran T181,000Seat 3 - Bryan Sumner T596,000Seat 4 - Kido Pham T731,000Seat 5 - Young Cho T2,571,000Seat 6 - Daniel Negreanu T1,296,0002nd in chips, but more importantly position on Young Cho. No settling for 3rd this time.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seat 1 - Gary Kainer T514,000Seat 2 - JC Tran T181,000Seat 3 - Bryan Sumner T596,000Seat 4 - Kido Pham T731,000Seat 5 - Young Cho T2,571,000Seat 6 - Daniel Negreanu T1,296,0002nd in chips, but more importantly position on Young Cho. No settling for 3rd this time.
And Kido. I'd have to say DN has a good stack great seating position and confidence I expect the V
And Kido. I'd have to say DN has a good stack great seating position and confidence I expect the V
I don't know. Cho has been holding his own all day, reading the updates it was pretty impressive and his chip lead is substantial. That said DN is world class, so it'll be fun to watch unfold.

I've deleted a ton of posts from this thread that were involved in all the flaming and things that didn't belong in it.I've restored the posting ability of a couple of the people who were given suspensions.Please don't post about the crap that went on any more in this thread as I'll be starting a new thread to discuss some of the issues that came up last night.