Wpt World Poker Open In Tunica

Wednesday, 24th of January 2007 02:04 PMBobby Thompson limped from the button and Daniel Negreanu completed the small blind. Then Brian Sumner raised 40K from the big. Bobby dropped out and Daniel called. Flop was J 4 4 and Daniel checked. Brian bet 40K, which Daniel called. Turn was a Ten and Daniel fired 40K. After a few moment's thought, Brian folded.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, 24th of January 2007 02:04 PMBobby Thompson limped from the button and Daniel Negreanu completed the small blind. Then Brian Sumner raised 40K from the big. Bobby dropped out and Daniel called. Flop was J 4 4 and Daniel checked. Brian bet 40K, which Daniel called. Turn was a Ten and Daniel fired 40K. After a few moment's thought, Brian folded.
Where did you get this???
So it's the colts by 7?
Should be the Patriots by 7... alskdfjqpwiuhfyolasdf;askdjfl;aksdjfl;kasjdfl;kasjdflk;ajsdl;fkjasdlkfjlkasdjflkasdjflaksdjflasjdlfkjas;dfjla;dskjfoaiwrgiasdjfg'asdjp[9qeuiasdjlfkjas;lkfjalkdjf;aklsd
Should be the Patriots by 7... alskdfjqpwiuhfyolasdf;askdjfl;aksdjfl;kasjdfl;kasjdflk;ajsdl;fkjasdlkfjlkasdjflkasdjflaksdjflasjdlfkjas;dfjla;dskjfoaiwrgiasdjfg'asdjp[9qeuiasdjlfkjas;lkfjalkdjf;aklsd
Yeah....stupid Brady throwing a stupid interception./sarcasm :club:

WPT Consecutive Cash Record ClarificationYesterday, Daniel Negreanu set the record for most consecutive cashes in WPT events with his fourth. He was tied with Barry Greenstein at three previously. However, we wanted to point out that Barry Greenstein, after cashing in his third straight WPT event, was unable to play the next event on the schedule. But, he did cash in the next event that he played in, giving him four consecutive cashes in consectutive events that he participated in, but not consecutive events. Bastards!

Last time I was on the field for the SuperBowl I was right behind the Patriot's bench. I could barely see the field because they are some big boys. They beat the Raiders that year.I left early
WPT Consecutive Cash Record ClarificationYesterday, Daniel Negreanu set the record for most consecutive cashes in WPT events with his fourth. He was tied with Barry Greenstein at three previously. However, we wanted to point out that Barry Greenstein, after cashing in his third straight WPT event, was unable to play the next event on the schedule. But, he did cash in the next event that he played in, giving him four consecutive cashes in consectutive events that he participated in, but not consecutive events. Bastards!
Was this from Bluff? I'd guess it was, just them trying to dis DN somemore.
Sounds like the PGA Tour's definition of Tiger Woods' "win streak" ... which currently stands at 6 wins, though he has lost at least twice that I can recall since his last PGA Tour "win."
Last time I was on the field for the SuperBowl I was right behind the Patriot's bench. I could barely see the field because they are some big boys. They beat the Raiders that year.I left early
Uhhh...the Raiders and the Patriots are both in the AFC. They can't meet in the Superbowl.The Raiders were beaten by the Buccaneers.

Wednesday, 24th of January 2007 02:13 PMMatt Russell got all in with A 4 and got called by JC Tran with Q J . Board was 6 2 7 T T with a single and Matt doubled up to about 150K.After a raise from Brian Sumner in the cutoff, Brian Gabrielle moved all in from the small blind. After about 60 seconds, Brian S. mucked.Gary Kainer moved all-in on the river with the board showing J T J 3 8 . Eddy Putrus laid down his hand and Gary took the pot.

Looks like Daniel is just quietly chiping up with his small ball approach.1Young Cho1,010,000 $85,000 2Robert Thompson750,000 $30,000 3James Bullard705,000 $-150,000 4Daniel Negreanu535,000 $30,000 5Thang "Kido

Uhhh...the Raiders and the Patriots are both in the AFC. They can't meet in the Superbowl.The Raiders were beaten by the Buccaneers.
Im pretty sure he means the year the Patriots beat the Raiders in the Playoffs... So he must have went to the Rams vs. Patriots game.