Daniel Sets New Wpt Record.

Daniel Negreanu Sets a New RecordWith his cash in the World Poker Open, Daniel Negreanu has set a new World Poker Tour record with four consecutive cashes. He previously was tied with Barry Greenstein at three consecutive cashes.cardplayer.com----I wanted to make a separate thread so DN could get his due. Congrats Daniel, that's an awesome feat.

:club:
See how lucky he got when his 10 10 went all in after the flop when his opponent flopped a pair of Ks. Goes runner runner flush to go again. Maybe this will start his tear to the championship.
See how lucky he got when his 10 10 went all in after the flop when his opponent flopped a pair of Ks. Goes runner runner flush to go again. Maybe this will start his tear to the championship.
And they say its only online you get runner runner bad beats :club: It happens every where. Nice job DN

I am actually a little surprised that the record was 3. alot of WPT tourneys pay close to 20%. I would have thought that someone would have cashed in more than 3 by now. Very good accomplishment. Hope he can get a real nice cash here.

I am actually a little surprised that the record was 3. alot of WPT tourneys pay close to 20%. I would have thought that someone would have cashed in more than 3 by now. Very good accomplishment. Hope he can get a real nice cash here.
Not sure what the usual payout is, but they are paying a bit less then 10% in this field. I think the WTP is actually more top heavey then the WSOP, which does pay close to 20%.

I know the PCA paid 180 out of around 900. Then the 5 diamond paid 100 out of under 600. The foxwoods cash was a 10% pay structure so they kind of bounce around on there payout schedules. the 2005 wpt Championship actually paid more than 20% if I remeber correctly

Most wins for a Canadian playerMost final tables for a person with initials 'DN'Most cashes for a player with a dog name 'Mushu'Could someone please verify these?
Hilarious!
Daniel Negreanu Sets a New RecordWith his cash in the World Poker Open, Daniel Negreanu has set a new World Poker Tour record with four consecutive cashes. He previously was tied with Barry Greenstein at three consecutive cashes.cardplayer.com----I wanted to make a separate thread so DN could get his due. Congrats Daniel, that's an awesome feat.
well i can top THAT!I JUST SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO GEICO!!!!!
I guess he was serious about crushing the tournament scene.Could this be another 2004?
Well if he keeps hitting his flush draws and the odd runner runner flush things are looking promising. All that skill and winning some races is definitely a potent mix.Nice to see DN hitting some draws. Seems for every one he hit in 2004, he has missed 2 or 3 in the past couple of years.