Pokerstars New Update

Under requests now in stars there is a new thing that says "Responsible Gaming" which lets you set deposit limits, table limits, and you can exclude yourself from playing for a certain period of time.It looks like they are trying to get on the good side of the government or something but it could be a good thing for anyone.I tried it out by telling stars not to let me play for a week and it doesnt let you play Play Money either lol

i've also noticed with the recent update, that when its your turn to act, the flashing on your icon goes much quickerits gonna take some getting used to, but i definitely dont like iti hope they get complaints and switch it back

This is actually an option that if used correctly could help someone who struggles with Bankroll management, or if you're like me, with 3 am Drunken Donkfests for 80% of your bankroll. I know if they had that option and I used it a month ago I wouldn't have sat 5-10 NL at 3:00 am after 6 martinis

This is actually an option that if used correctly could help someone who struggles with Bankroll management, or if you're like me, with 3 am Drunken Donkfests for 80% of your bankroll. I know if they had that option and I used it a month ago I wouldn't have sat 5-10 NL at 3:00 am after 6 martinis
lol that sucksbut yeah with the thing to ban you its 7-14-30-60-180 days and I did 7 days just to try it and it doesnt even let you site down @ play moneyATTENTION SEATTLEALLSTAR use the one to set what limits you play @

If anything they're probably trying to get on the good side of the UK gambling commission, with the US going titsup.com over online poker and the new UK gambling commission rules coming out soon they may be looking at the UK as a safe haven to give them credability. In the UK responsible gaming stuff is all over the place, mostly because of some stories in the press, but when the commission rules come out it's going to be compulsary.

Under requests now in stars there is a new thing that says "Responsible Gaming" which lets you set deposit limits, table limits, and you can exclude yourself from playing for a certain period of time.It looks like they are trying to get on the good side of the government or something but it could be a good thing for anyone.I tried it out by telling stars not to let me play for a week and it doesnt let you play Play Money either lol
Where can i find this great option?
lightweight.Seattleallstar is a joke account, or a retard. He talks about sitting with moneymaker and playing $100 SNGs and higher, yet no record exists of him playing higher than mini-limits. Have you noticed how he completely ignores what people here say, and just continues to post bad beat stories? He's nothing more than an attention whore.
If anything they're probably trying to get on the good side of the UK gambling commission, with the US going titsup.com over online poker and the new UK gambling commission rules coming out soon they may be looking at the UK as a safe haven to give them credability. In the UK responsible gaming stuff is all over the place, mostly because of some stories in the press, but when the commission rules come out it's going to be compulsary.
When I hear story after story about people winning the state lottos here and going broke and being worse off than before they won it,, You'd think that publicity would help to get these guys to ban state lottos.. but the revenue in taxes must be too good. And that thing about the lotto supporting education is BS. They can support it, just not financially. At least my school never benefited, couldn't even recruit some good kids to make our foot ball team not lose 50 to 6 every game! lol
If bodog had that option I could actually be studying...
Studying is over-rated :)This would be a fun joke to play on friends who leave their laptop on...Can you imagine coming back to your computer and not being able to play at PokerStars for a week? OMG!Mark
Studying is over-rated :)This would be a fun joke to play on friends who leave their laptop on...Can you imagine coming back to your computer and not being able to play at PokerStars for a week? OMG!Mark
what about 180 days!?!?!If Robbieredbi left his comp on and I did that I think hed kill me