Pick My Bet On Mansion

I have 10k left on Mansion and no way to get it out for now. Bank wire doesn't work bc my bank is a beneficiary reciepent and that option isn't available with Mansion. So, being the degenerate that I am, I'm going to let it ride. First, how do I make a bet. I have a poker account, but have never done sports betting there. Second and most importantly, what should I bet on? I have no clue how to bet sports so let it rip.

I have 10k left on Mansion and no way to get it out for now. Bank wire doesn't work bc my bank is a beneficiary reciepent and that option isn't available with Mansion. So, being the degenerate that I am, I'm going to let it ride. First, how do I make a bet. I have a poker account, but have never done sports betting there. Second and most importantly, what should I bet on? I have no clue how to bet sports so let it rip.
Take the under on the Patriots-Colts game this weekend
Really? The Pats? Hmmmm.... that was a game I was gong to stay away from. How do I actually make a bet?
In order to place a bet, go to the Transfers section. Ship $1k (or more) to Zach6668.Then you sit back and watch the games.

i dont think you have to sign up seperate for it. i think the way sports exchange works is you offer up a line and wait and see if someone else wants to accept it, rather than betting against the site itself.

Colts win by 10. Take the Colts -3!!! Maybe you can buy it down to -2.5, but I don't think you will need it. There is no way the pats will be able to pull it out. They made so many mistakes last came and I think it took to much out of them. I really like the colts in this spot. Colts to the bank!!!!

thats crazy. 10k isnt pocket change. wait until you can figure out a way to get it off.
QFT.

Do not take the Under in the Colds/Pats game. I could see it happening, but only if the Pats can't score which means an easy win for Colts. The Colts will score, if the Pats win they'll have to score alot too.If your going football, the safest bet is the Saints. They'll win the game fairly easily. I also like the Colts by a good amount. I think both games are "easy" victories, though I'm reluctant to bet aginst the pats and their history.

"wandigo" will also take 1k. then I'll flipament it with zach in one hand at .10/.25 NLHE aipf. Would be more fun to watch than boring football.
do not play flipaments with wandigo. he will pwn you.
Can you make private tables or mtts on Mansion? If so, just put ten Canadians a $10k skipament. That would be waaaaay more entertaining than an NFL game.
this would be fun. ill talk half the field someone take the other half. lets bet $50 on it.
Colts win by 10. Take the Colts -3!!! Maybe you can buy it down to -2.5, but I don't think you will need it. There is no way the pats will be able to pull it out. They made so many mistakes last came and I think it took to much out of them. I really like the colts in this spot. Colts to the bank!!!!
What did you end up doing?