• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Phil Kessel stat line: GP:2 GWG:2

Still not a clutch player.

I was 90 percent sure it wasnt correct..

Shoot out goals dont count as a GWG

You're correct, stats wise. He still won the game with the shootout goal.

definetely..was watching..hell of a shot

• 3 weeks later...

The pens players take this so seriously, and the amount of abuse Phil takes for not being good is hilarious. He gets texts, phone calls, and comments in barrages from Sunday til Wednesday.

http://www2.tsn.ca/b...eague&id=593354

I loved that. I think Eric Fehr and I would get along well, lol.

• 2 months later...

I know that Hornqvist is a total dick to goalies, but Ward should have been tossed from the game for that blocker to the head of a defenseless player laying on the ground.

I'm like 99.9% sure the rule in the actual rule book says that it's automatic if a goalie uses his blocker in such a manner.

I guess not strictly automatic, but if his intent isn't to injure, what exactly is it?

51.3 Match Penalty - If, in the judgment of the Referee, a goalkeeper uses his blocking glove to punch an opponent in the head or face in an attempt to or to deliberately injure an opponent, a match penalty must be assessed.
  • 2 weeks later...

Zach, was in Barcelona last few days, and saw a guy wearing a classic Pens jersey, but it had #67. I had to research it now, to find out only Golig/Biznasty wore it, since there was no name on this thing.

And the guy was speaking perfect Spanish, I really regret asking him if hes actually Spanish/American, why this jersey and if he was a hockey fan or if it was a gift. So bizarre to see it there. lol

Zach, was in Barcelona last few days, and saw a guy wearing a classic Pens jersey, but it had #67. I had to research it now, to find out only Golig/Biznasty wore it, since there was no name on this thing.

And the guy was speaking perfect Spanish, I really regret asking him if hes actually Spanish/American, why this jersey and if he was a hockey fan or if it was a gift. So bizarre to see it there. lol

haha amazing.

I <3 Barcelona.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

crosby, a piece of driftwood, and a medical cadaver is a good line.

Lol true, but some guys just don't seem to mesh well with him. Guentzel and Sheary seem to be on the same wavelength as he is.

Yeah, these three are different. They're both fast and aggressive. Complement's Sid's game perfectly. And both have a decent level of finishing ability. Sheary is incredibly elusive out there. High level of skill. Guentzel's getting there too, but he gets knocked off the puck kind of easily. Not unusual for a rookie.

Sid told them to stop trying to feed him the puck, just take the open space that comes with Sid inevitably being double teamed.

Chris, can you ask Phil if he meant to flip it over the net to Hornqvist, or did the puck just jump on him.

when I saw it I had the same question. It looked like it flipped but if you look at his eyes he's looking at hornqvist. I'll ask.

Lol true, but some guys just don't seem to mesh well with him. Guentzel and Sheary seem to be on the same wavelength as he is.

he just doesn't want to play with top line players. He loves someone with speed and someone who will battle. That being said, not every plug can handle or anticipate some

Of the plays he makes so you have to give credit to guys like those two (and Kunitz, and hornqvist, and all his other wingers) for being able to bury the puck when it comes to them.