• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Pens dominated until that crappy Neil goal. Foligno's rush on the 2nd goal was sick. Vintage Zach H. rec league there.Good news, because of Marchand's suspension, Foligno got into my FCHL lineup tonight, and already has 2 assists.

Cooke has been pretty brutal at everything else.
Do you think the sudden change in style of play has made him a worse player?Sure he was seen as the dirtiest player in the league but as a Penguin thats an asset to the team.
Do you think the sudden change in style of play has made him a worse player?Sure he was seen as the dirtiest player in the league but as a Penguin thats an asset to the team.
The PHWA should get together and vote him into the Byng just to be assholes. It would be hilarious.
macintyrewaivers.PNGHopefully we've seen the last of him.Cooke I thought was pretty good to start the season but his play has dropped off considerably since. Not sure if it's the new style or if it's just that no one is really playing all that well lately.
These hot chicks dont come around my sons hockey games???BTW there is nothing nicer than a fresh sheet of ice at 7am on a Saturday morning..Sometimes I m really jealous of the kids..Im an idiot, all I need to do is put on the skates and I can help out at practice..Afraid i am gonna fall down and kids gonna laugh.
I thought this video was going to be muuuuuch better, but here's a demolition video of Civic Arena...http://vimeo.com/34905616
Finally! Hope Mac doesnt play another minute.
Cleared waivers. Enjoy your time in WBS. Hopefully you don't bring that team down too.Other news...I guess in response to rumors that the feeling in the locker room is that they believe Sid should be playing they all came out in practice today with a homemade C on their jersey. Well all except Malkin who went with the russian K.PensMSKT11311600x400-2.jpgPensMSKT11311-6.jpgPensMSKT11311-1.jpgPensMSKT11311-4.jpgPensMSKT11311-3.jpg
Other news...I guess in response to rumors that the feeling in the locker room is that they believe Sid should be playing they all came out in practice today with a homemade C on their jersey. Well all except Malkin who went with the russian K.
Uh yeah, that does not suggest to me that they "think Sid should be playing." More like they're supporting Sid. Heck, my first impression was that everyone is talking about Sid skating, so when they went out to skate, they 'disguised' him by all wearing C's, so no one would make a big stink about him skating.
Uh yeah, that does not suggest to me that they "think Sid should be playing." More like they're supporting Sid. Heck, my first impression was that everyone is talking about Sid skating, so when they went out to skate, they 'disguised' him by all wearing C's, so no one would make a big stink about him skating.
Reading comprehension tho...==========The C's are awesome, the K is even better.
yeah...that was my point. Sorry to i didn't make it obvious enough.

I'm "on" the pens website...well my twitter avatar is.5e5ae61f-d49f-4db7-9311-ae7ed14a8893.pnghttp://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=6...-fb-pghpenguins

When a local Pittsburgh newspaper reported there was a rift in the Penguins locker room between some players and Sidney Crosby, the team responded with a strong showing of solidarity with and for their captain by wearing a “C” on their chests at Friday’s morning skate in Sunrise, Florida (full details here).But the players weren’t the only ones who are adopting the "C." Fans also got in the act to show their support of Crosby, who continues to recover from concussion-like symptoms.Amber Alexander, a senior journalism and English major at Mississippi State, started the ball rolling by lobbying fans to hashtag the C on Twitter to get it trending from her account @amb_alex. The movement picked up steam and soon fans were tweeting and retweeting with #C."I first heard about the players wearing the C when you actually tweeted it!" Alexander said of the handle shared by Michelle Crechiolo and I (@PensInsideScoop). "I was in the middle of talking over Twitter about the exact situation with some of my followers and of course some Philly fans who wanted to chip in their opinions and then I saw the tweet and couldn't keep the smile off my face."My first tweet from that was 'Now this is OUR team.' When the article was written about possible rifts in the locker room I just remembered feeling like this came out of nowhere. It took me by surprise big time and it felt like a completely different team from reading the article. When I saw the tweet, I immediately felt like this was that defining moment where a team could turn a season around. I was extremely proud to be a part of this fan base when I saw that the players did that for Sid."But now fans have taken it a step further, trying to also show their solidarity with the team and captain. Some have said they’ll also tape a C on their personal jerseys and sherseys to show support at games. One fan taped a C on her cat (true story).And with some help from @pghpenguins, fans were able to actually add a C to their Twitter avatar (click here to add the C). The response and outpouring of fan support has just gone viral. But what else do you expect from the best fans in the NHL."It was completely random! I still laugh at how far it went but it doesn't surprise me one bit," Alexander said. "Penguin fans are unbelievable when it comes to supporting the team through a rough patch. ... I tweeted, 'I'm sure Penguin fans can get #C trending.... wanna try?' and I had no idea it would work. But once I started having people tweet me back and I saw the excitement they were expressing and just the overall emotions from it, I knew I wanted to continue it."The avatars are amazing!! When I saw it I think I sent (Sam Kasan) three tweets because I was so excited! But I love them! They are perfect for what we are going through, and now when we see that we will remember this, and the players and fans now all have C's on them to represent what it means to be a Pittsburgh Penguin."
From the bottom right I'm 5 to the left and 1 up.01-13FansInCStory2.jpgPretty lame but I don't care.

Pens lead 18-6 in shots after the first period. Doesn't include the 4 posts the pens hit. Should the sacrifice a rat or something?edit...didn't submit this till after the pens actually scored off a terrible play by Clemensen behind his own net. 1-0 Pens.

It's still not too late for somebody to slip on some ice in the parking lot.
70 in Sunrise, FL...I doubt it. We'll see what the lineup looks like for the next one in TB though.