Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

I'm not arguing one way or the other for a suspension of any kind but from what I saw there was a sweeping motion by Cooke. If Sean Avery does that to Evgeni Malkin then I'm quite certain what you call a non-issue would be a pretty big issue.
Maybe, but people are just sitting around waiting for Cooke to screw up. This was borderline but I don't think you'd hear much if Craig Adams was there instead of Cooke.Although you're probably more of an expert than me...subban-slew-foot.gifAnyway...Pens D pretty sweet tonight huh. God I hate Steigy.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I'm no expert but my eyes work. That play by Subban was a slewfoot too :club:
My point was that you see slewfoots (i guess that's how you'd saw it) more than me with PK Slewban on your favorite team. Of course the NHL failed reviewing this one by fining $2500 (edit: didn't see Zach mentioned it) and nothing to Subban so who knows what they're thinking when it comes to those. Kinda lost some respect for Dreger over this. He basically started the whole controversy and has been a little douchy on twitter to Pens fans that didn't look to necessarily deserve it.

Wow...wtf was that call on Kunitz? Boarding? How was that any different then any check ever?

41.1 Boarding – A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player or goalkeeper who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently in the boards. The severity of the penalty, based upon the impact with the boards, shall be at the discretion of the Referee.
Wow...wtf was that call on Kunitz? Boarding? How was that any different then any check ever?
Eh, it was a tad late, and in the numbers, and although he turned, it wasn't exactly last second. Don't love it, don't hate it.
Eh, it was a tad late, and in the numbers, and although he turned, it wasn't exactly last second. Don't love it, don't hate it.
At that point in the game...with everything they let go? Call it interference if it was late.

Pension Plan Puppets Scott Gomez shot in the shootout? Montreal should be investigated for throwing games. Bet the mob is making them shave points

The slew foot doesn't look as bad from the different angle they showed on TSN.
I'd like to see that angle because everything I've see looked pretty bad. NHL fined him $2500 for a dangerous trip. Looks like a pretty clear slewfoot. Going into the boards like he did I'm happy Kunitz didn't suffer a broken leg/ankle like me.
I'd like to see that angle because everything I've see looked pretty bad. NHL fined him $2500 for a dangerous trip. Looks like a pretty clear slewfoot. Going into the boards like he did I'm happy Kunitz didn't suffer a broken leg/ankle like me.
Trip yeah. Slew foot...I don't think so. The NHL agrees and I think they'd like nothing more then to "throw the booke at Cooke"