Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

There is no proof that he was driving "70-80mph".
Maybe there's no video, but from what I remember, there's pretty solid physical evidence to show he was traveling well above the speed limit.
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Tic-Tac-Toe...amazing passing by Crosby and Malkin gives Sykora a pretty easy one. 2 nuttin Pens. Seriously the Pens look like they're are playing against the Senators of Binghamton right now.

It's funny. Everyone figured goaltending would be the weakest part of the Ottawa team, or at least one of the weak spots, but Gerber has been the best player on the Sens, by a long shot, in this series.

interesting point in the series. Will the mometum shift continue an bring the series back to Ottawa tied or will the Pens beat down any hope of a close series the Sens may have.to be continued, after the break...

interesting point in the series. Will the mometum shift continue an bring the series back to Ottawa tied or will the Pens beat down any hope of a close series the Sens may have.to be continued, after the break...
God I hope Pittsburgh holds...the pool guys can't afford any extra Penguin games in the series.

Am I the only one that thinks this put the whistle away and "let the players decide it" idea is silly? Hockey is the only sport to change the rules entirely in the last 10 minutes. A guy literally has to almost lose an eye to draw a whistle.And on that note... woooooooooooooooooooooo!