Try to sign up, here's I get the following error:Invalid username (must be a valid e-mail), well I have typed in my e-mail address perfectly.I call support.Here's the conversation that ensued:Her: How may I help you?Me: I'm trying to register a new account, and every time I hit Continue, it tells me that I have not typed in a valid e-mail address. I have verified that my e-mail address was typed in correctly. Can you help me please?Her: It must be a server error, please try back later.Me: *highlights the Continue button and looks down at the status bar of firefox* Ma'am, I'm afraid you're wrong. This is a javascript form. It's something written within your Javascript that is making my form invalid.Her: Hang on one second.*2 minutes later.*Her: It is a server error. Please try back in 30 minutes. Ok, thanks, bye. *Obv trying to rush me off the phone.*Me: It is not. I know enough about webpages to know that the contents are being verified by a Javascript before it even hits your server. It's not a server, it is the webpage. Now tell me what is going on?Her: Please try back 30 minutes later.Me (Obv. getting frustrated by getting fisted by this woman who won't even hear my complaint): Let me speak with a supervisor, please.Her: A supervisor cannot help you.Me: Let me speak with a supervisor.Her: It is late at night, there are none here (BULL! THERE IS NOT A SHIFT IN TECH SUPPORT WHERE THERE IS NOT A SUPERVISOR WORKING!)Me: Don't play dumb with me, I worked in tech support for one year, and you cannot lie and tell me there isn't one there. Nor can you deny me one, now give me a supervisor now!Her: *Click*Guess I'm screwed.

That's a good start to try and get a piece of the new USA business.
agreedi'm back on hold for support, and if i get the same response from the next agent, they can just go straight to hell.
agreedi'm back on hold for support, and if i get the same response from the next agent, they can just go straight to hell.
Granted their hold time is forever, it looks like they are a very secure site. I just signed up this evening and it took just a few minutes. Only road block was that I gave them my cell phone number instead of my house phone and had to email them a copy of my phone bill b/c the area code didn't match. If anyone finds another suitable replacement for neteller let us know. Good luck Hanguk.
Granted their hold time is forever, it looks like they are a very secure site. I just signed up this evening and it took just a few minutes. Only road block was that I gave them my cell phone number instead of my house phone and had to email them a copy of my phone bill b/c the area code didn't match. If anyone finds another suitable replacement for neteller let us know. Good luck Hanguk.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CLICK2PAYCALLED BACK TWICE, THEY HUNG UP ON ME BEFORE THEY EVEN GREETED ME!AGPIUHUAHGTF80AEHTE408Q354RF\
Listen you little wise-***! I din't drop outta hi skool to take sass mowf from lile peka woods like you! I busy day in and out taken my cut off dejinarate gamboolers like you. so when I tell yo lil azz, to call bakc in 30 miniuts thass whutchoo betta do den. k?
So Click2Pay is sending jobs to the inner city instead of India? Good for them.
Listen you little wise-***! I din't drop outta hi skool to take sass mowf from lile peka woods like you! I busy day in and out taken my cut off dejinarate gamboolers like you. so when I tell yo lil azz, to call bakc in 30 miniuts thass whutchoo betta do den. k?
this has to be pckts...has to be.
So Click2Pay is sending jobs to the inner city instead of India? Good for them.
Thank you guys. I didn't think anything could make me laugh today. :club:

I've tried signing up for their service like a hundred times. Every time I do, it gets about 20% before it gives me a 501 error. I've tried it from 5 different computers on Firefox and IE, emailed them and called them (hung up on twice) and nothing works. I'm not sure what to do about them.

i cant imagine that trying to sign up for them today is a good idea. this all came down pretty fast and they must be experiencing a rush they arent able to handle smoothly.
Well I called them back and got the answer that their server cannot handle e-mail addresses with numbers?uh yeah, if they don't even have the foresight to make sure they can do that...i really don't trust my money with them.
Well I called them back and got the answer that their server cannot handle e-mail addresses with numbers?uh yeah, if they don't even have the foresight to make sure they can do that...i really don't trust my money with them.
lol, that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard.
lol, that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard.
made even more lame by the possibility that it could be true.if it's not true, then they're just pushing off blame and don't really give a crap about the customer.if it's true, then they have a bunch of RKIGS for their site programmers, and i don't trust the site.

Did you try disabling javascript to prevent the verification and see of the server can actually handle the e-mail? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a client side verification that wasn't needed when the server could actually handle things the client was rejecting. I know the rep said the server couldn't handle it but 90% of the customer service reps have no idea what a server actually is let alone what it can or can't do.

Did you try disabling javascript to prevent the verification and see of the server can actually handle the e-mail? It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a client side verification that wasn't needed when the server could actually handle things the client was rejecting. I know the rep said the server couldn't handle it but 90% of the customer service reps have no idea what a server actually is let alone what it can or can't do.
if i knew how to disable that i would. i'm like you, i'm positive it's a client side error, and not a server side error (or at least i would hope so, if a server can't handle a normal e-mail address).shank: well, i could make it not a reflection of the site itself, but at the same time, the support team reflects the site, and represents that site. if they can't provide good customer service, neither can the site itself IMO.
In firefox it's tools - options - content - enable javascript.In IE Tools->Internet Options->Security Tab bar->Custom Level->Disable Active scripting
thanks buddy, i'll check this out in a minute and see if it helps.
In firefox it's tools - options - content - enable javascript.In IE Tools->Internet Options->Security Tab bar->Custom Level->Disable Active scripting
this does not work. the form won't even submit without javascript turned on. Of course turning it on enacts the error.This is rediculous. We might as well should just give these sites wampum.