Jennifer Harman Broke?

she has been on a horrible run and losing money like crazy. but just because she played in the big game didnt mean she was a winner. from what i understand she was mainly a break even player, now after the bad run shes thinking of giving up poker.

she has been on a horrible run and losing money like crazy. but just because she played in the big game didnt mean she was a winner. from what i understand she was mainly a break even player, now after the bad run shes thinking of giving up poker.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
ya, you seem credible.
who are you talking to? your weird post is written like an answer to a question? who asked you?

I'm in awe as to how the people that make these types of topics are even capable of manipulating a mouse well enough to click the 'new topic' button in the first place.

it wouldnt surprise me if she was broke, i cant believe they let women play poker in the first place anyways.sw? you decide

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

it wouldnt surprise me if she was broke, i cant believe they let women play poker in the first place anyways.sw? you decide
While I doubt she is broke, that is about th smartest thing I have seen written here!Just kiddingConquer your envy, first Kid Poker is broke, now Littl' Jen. Get real.