Who Would You Like To See On Nbc Heads Up

There are a lot of people that weren't on last year that I'd like to see this year. My list is Hachem, Gold, Bloch, D'Agistino, Andy Beal, Brad Booth, Robert Verkhoni and Phil Gordon. Vanessa Rousso also. I know some of these players aren't the best 64 in the world (or most of them) but it would be interesting. I don't need to see James Woods, or Jerry Buss anymore. Maybe get some different celebrities.

There are a lot of people that weren't on last year that I'd like to see this year. My list is Hachem, Gold, Bloch, D'Agistino, Andy Beal, Brad Booth, Robert Verkhoni and Phil Gordon. Vanessa Rousso also. I know some of these players aren't the best 64 in the world (or most of them) but it would be interesting. I don't need to see James Woods, or Jerry Buss anymore. Maybe get some different celebrities.
highlighted names = no. they wouldnt be interesting. james woods and jerry buss are entertaining because they know what theyre doing. same with gabe kaplan and mike sexton.the field they had last year was excellent, minus a few. but having 64 world class players is not easy to book/etc

booth and beal would be good, I would'nt be suprised if booth ended up in but I highly doubt to see any of beal. Also this is random but I would like to see John Hennigan as I heard he has mad game, but where is this guy, not sure if he gave into some of his deammons and fell off the face of poker earth.

I know an opinion can't be retarded, but that's pretty close. Varkonyi?
I know I was going to hear gruff on that one. He actually had a decent Main Event this year. He had a healthy stack though I don't think he cashed. I just kinda want to see if he could surprise people.

All of the non-pros should be cut. I like the idea of having the past main event champions invited, so Gold can come, if for no other reason than I want to see him get destroyed. I would definitely vote Phil Gordon in, as well as a few others that the OP mentioned. Honestly, if they can't fit all these guys into 64 slots, why not expand the field a bit (Even doubling the size to 128 would be very possible) and allow for all of the real talent to enter.

After watching Poker after dark...the poker world does not need to see Jerry Buss or Gabe Kaplain play again...these two are terrible..I say more of Jen Tilley the better.

what the heck, I got some free time:JAMIE GOLDJOE HACHEM GREG RAYMERCHRIS MONEYMAKERCARLOS MORTENSENCHRIS FERGUSONSCOTTY NGUYENHCK SEEDDAN HARRINGTONPHIL HELLMUTHJOHNNY CHANBERRY JOHNSTONDOYLE BRUNSONBOBBY BALDWINLYLE BERMINBARRY GREENSTEINCHIP REESEANTONIO ESFANDIARISAMMY FARHADANIEL NEGREANUPHIL IVEYTED FORRESTGUS HANSEN MIKE MATUSOWDAVE ULLIOTJOHN JUANDATJ CLOUTIERDEWEY TOMKOPATRICK ANTONIUSMARTIN DE KNJIFFTONY G GAVIN SMITHTUAN LEJENN HARMANALLEN CUNNINGHAMCHAU GIANGMINH LYHOWARD LEDERERJOHN PHANJC TRANMICHAEL MIZRACHIRAM VASWANIBEN AFFLECKDAVID BENYAMINEERIK LINDGRENJOHN D'AGOSTINOERIC LYNCHSCOTT FISCHMANMIMI TRANANNIE DUKESHANNON ELIZABETHJOE BARTHOLDIPHIL LAAKBRAD BOOTHANDY BEALMARCEL LUSKEHUMBERTO BRENESDAVID GREYJOHN HENNIGANJOSH ARIEHDAVID WILLIAMSDAVID SINGERCLIFF JOSEPHYNAM LEtheres my pick. I'm sure i've left out some really obvious ones but, meh

Whoever thinks Phil Gordon can play poker is sadly mistaken.
You do not win over 1.5 million in poker by accident. The guy has been to 5 WSOP final tables and has had countless other deep cashes. You are mistaken I am afraid.

Lots of people win millions of dollars in poker on accident...VarkoniMoneymakerSteve Paul AmbroseHe hasn't won 1.5 in tournaments, only 992k.He hasn't won a single event since Bay 101 in '04.(Not even a prelim)As we all saw at the FTP Red Rock tourny on Thanksgiving, his game has major flaws and he plays at the same caliber (if not worse) as people who regular $50 SNGs.The only difference between him and them is that he was blessed with a big bankroll due to an internet company's success. He therefore has the ability to play in more events than the average player and subsequently will atleast final table an event eventually. (If you put a donkey in 100 tournaments, he'd get lucky in atleast one of them. Just like Phil.)He's not suing the WPT for their contract, because God knows NOBODY is gonna use (let alone misuse) Phil Gordon's image, he's just trying to save money. The guy played all the WPTs in since Bay101 '04 up until the lawsuit began (summer '06), yet he has no cashes in a WPT event during that 2 year span (WOW!)

Lots of people win millions of dollars in poker on accident...VarkoniMoneymakerSteve Paul AmbroseHe hasn't won 1.5 in tournaments, only 992k.He hasn't won a single event since Bay 101 in '04.(Not even a prelim)As we all saw at the FTP Red Rock tourny on Thanksgiving, his game has major flaws and he plays at the same caliber (if not worse) as people who regular $50 SNGs.The only difference between him and them is that he was blessed with a big bankroll due to an internet company's success. He therefore has the ability to play in more events than the average player and subsequently will atleast final table an event eventually. (If you put a donkey in 100 tournaments, he'd get lucky in atleast one of them. Just like Phil.)He's not suing the WPT for their contract, because God knows NOBODY is gonna use (let alone misuse) Phil Gordon's image, he's just trying to save money. The guy played all the WPTs in since Bay101 '04 up until the lawsuit began (summer '06), yet he has no cashes in a WPT event during that 2 year span (WOW!)
He's won $1.6 Million according to hendonmobPrize Money All Time 2006 2005 2004 2003World $ 1,634,073 $ 634,028 $ 179,375 $ 365,000 - The Americas $ 1,634,073 $ 634,028 $ 179,375 $ 365,000 - Europe - - - - - Oceania - - - - - Ranking List WSOP 2005 Number of Cashes 123rd WSOP 2006 Number of Cashes 83rd All Time List 149th 2004 Money List 96th WSOP 2005 Money List 151st WSOP 2006 Money List 753rd WPT Championship Titles 1