National Championship

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already placed my wagers:FL QB Under 1.5 TD PassesOSU -7.51st TD- T. GinnGonzalez will score a TD in the gameGonzalez Over 59.5 rec. yds.D. Baker Over 4.5 receptionsPittman U 100.5 rush yds1st TD 2nd Half- Pittman & CaldwellYes, I am a degenerate sports gambler.

I'm not betting, cause I really want to root for FL, because I hate Ohio State so much. But i'm not confident enough to bet on them.
yaaaa... a lot of people think this game is going to be a blow out... someone jump on this before i change my mind
I already placed my wagers:FL QB Under 1.5 TD PassesOSU -7.51st TD- T. GinnGonzalez will score a TD in the gameGonzalez Over 59.5 rec. yds.D. Baker Over 4.5 receptionsPittman U 100.5 rush yds1st TD 2nd Half- Pittman & CaldwellYes, I am a degenerate sports gambler.
i <3<3<3<3 ur spirit!!
lets make some side bets. im willing to take Florida if someone lays me the right odds. For example, 20 for 30. or we can make a st8 up bet if you lay me some points 8 pts...
What the maximum amount that you are willing to bet?
Wow, a big college football game and for once I actually have a team to root for.I know we have a few Gators on FCP, any Buckeyes?And by the way, what the **** is a buckeye?
Some kind of a nut that grows on a tree...
I want to bet $20 on Florida +7.5any takers?money to be payed on Stars
What the hell....the degenerate gambler in me wants to take your bet, so I'll do it. $20 to be paid on Stars I'll take the Buckeyes -7.5, you've got Florida and the points.
What the hell....the degenerate gambler in me wants to take your bet, so I'll do it. $20 to be paid on Stars I'll take the Buckeyes -7.5, you've got Florida and the points.
bet
bet
PM me your Stars name if you win and I'll do the same if I win.