• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I submitted one for the s7s thread, and I think everyone agreed it was too professional for the purposes it was to be used for, but I've decided to commit my vast graphic artist talents to this one anyway, so here we go:grindermj.jpgMan, I am SPENT!

cause vick is a poker god !!!
:D
OK, I submitted one for the s7s thread, and I think everyone agreed it was too professional for the purposes it was to be used for, but I've decided to commit my vast graphic artist talents to this one anyway, so here we go:grindermj.jpgMan, I am SPENT!
Henry...would you please quit showing up everyone elses work huh????
Here's a few more. First post so I hope I did this right.GrinderMJ_avatar2.gifGrinderMJ_avatar1.gif
Seriously....this is how ALL newbies should get their FCP start...on behalf of Team s7s...WELCOME!!!
DAMN.. I will pay 20 bucks too.. I want it to be something related to " LivesWithMommy" .. or "DoubleS00ted".. maybe even 30 bucks if its really good!
Copycat! Don't u have a FT w/ BeLOW to play somewhere? Also...get those last 2 post in soon so u can hit the 1k mark!!! :club:
Hmmmm.... designer avatars. Business opportunity?Seems everyone now wants one.
I should get some sort of copyrights or royalties from this hot trend!
Seriously....this is how ALL newbies should get their FCP start...on behalf of Team s7s...WELCOME!!!
Thanks Vick! Been hanging around just reading everyones posts for a while and finally saw a topic I could contribute to.
if i ever need a new avatar i'm not going to take entries. i'm going straight to hblask.
grinderrnk4.jpgI like the look of this oneAlright, I'm spent for now. If anybody wants one, send me a PM and I can get it right. So many different options, this is just a small sample. If you want one, let me know the colors/shapes/objects/ etc.