omg please help!!!

***** Hand History for Game 1828686397 *****15/30 TourneyTexasHTGameTable (NL) (Tournament 10914724) - Fri Apr 01 17:17:00 EST 2005Table Table 11791 (Real Money) -- Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10Seat 1: hushpuppy57 (800)Seat 2: losttherent (800)Seat 3: artycafe (800)Seat 4: bigscott100 (800)Seat 5: SmallBoss (800)Seat 6: Nacal (800)Seat 7: ss40963 (800)Seat 8: CantBeatDigg (800)Seat 9: slickhipster (800)Seat 10: I_amChinaMan (800)artycafe posts small blind (10)bigscott100 posts big blind (15)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to slickhipster [ Ac, Ad ] SmallBoss folds.Nacal calls (15)ss40963 calls (15)CantBeatDigg calls (15)slickhipster raises (125) to 125I_amChinaMan folds.hushpuppy57 folds.losttherent folds.artycafe folds.bigscott100 folds.Nacal calls (110)ss40963 folds.CantBeatDigg calls (110)** Dealing Flop ** : [ Ah, 6d, Kc ] Nacal checks.CantBeatDigg bets (125)slickhipster raises (675) to 675slickhipster is all-In.Nacal calls (675)Nacal is all-In.CantBeatDigg calls (550)CantBeatDigg is all-In.** Dealing Turn ** : [ Jd ] ** Dealing River ** : [ Td ] Creating Main Pot with $2440 with Nacal,CantBeatDigg,slickhipster** Summary **Main Pot: 2440Board: [ Ah 6d Kc Jd Td ]Nacal balance 1220, bet 800, collected 1220, net +420 [ Qd As ] [ a straight, ten to ace -- As,Kc,Qd,Jd,Td ]CantBeatDigg balance 1220, bet 800, collected 1220, net +420 [ Js Qs ] [ a straight, ten to ace -- Ah,Kc,Qs,Js,Td ]slickhipster balance 0, lost 800 [ Ac Ad ] [ three of a kind, aces -- Ac,Ad,Ah,Kc,Jd ]What can i do different?I'm slickhipster

Nothing. I'm going broke on this hand every time.I like the bigger then usual raise before the flop to narrow the fieldI like the all in on the flop when you hit top setUnfortunately, people love taking huge risks on even a longshot draw early in the tournament, because of the early stageAA is the only hand worth going broke on in that stage of the tournamentNacal had Top pair, 2nd best kicker and isn't that unreasonable to call you with that, the other guy had no business being in that hand at that point.It hurts, I know, but go find something to punch for a while :D

Geez swift-psycho...you know better than thatYou should of folded that after the flop...you had to know that he was going to draw out on you...why risk everything with JUST TOP SET :D(SW)

i hate fish
I love fish. They give me their money.And to answer the question, you played it fine, it happens, don't worry, keep playing like that against those players and you'll win, get back on the horse, every cloud has a silver lining, etcetera.

It's amazing no one has actually pointed out what he did do wrong here. He really didn't play this hand well at all.The PF 8x raise is pretty obscene. You are lucky you got any action at all. If you want to get value with AA in the future, don't raise 100000000000000x the blinds. It's just bad.

Disagree strongly AbsoluteWhen there are limpers in the pot, I think you MUST raise AA and KK stronger then usual in order to avoid a multiway pot

It's amazing no one has actually pointed out what he did do wrong here. He really didn't play this hand well at all.The PF 8x raise is pretty obscene. You are lucky you got any action at all. If you want to get value with AA in the future, don't raise 100000000000000x the blinds. It's just bad.
There were a few limpers in beforehand, so I don't think the raise is bad. Though I still like folding pre-flop.
I could see justification for a pot sized raise here.That's it though.
3 people limped in for 15 chips, plus the SB and BB have their blinds in so theres 70 chips in the pot already, a pot sized bet would be 110 chips since we have to add our 15 into the original 70 making it 85 in the pot. Our 85 chip raise with our 15 chip call makes a pot sized bet 100 chips. The OP made a very good preflop raise and played it perfectly.
Nothing. I'm going broke on this hand every time.I like the bigger then usual raise before the flop to narrow the fieldI like the all in on the flop when you hit top setUnfortunately, people love taking huge risks on even a longshot draw early in the tournament, because of the early stageAA is the only hand worth going broke on in that stage of the tournamentNacal had Top pair, 2nd best kicker and isn't that unreasonable to call you with that, the other guy had no business being in that hand at that point.It hurts, I know, but go find something to punch for a while :D
Quoted for emphasis.