Hitler will always have that tier to himself. Saddam shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.
He's not to far behind...Gassing hundreds of thousands of people. Killing people because they might have said something against him. He is up there with the worst in history.

Wow... he will not be classified in the same group as hitler..... Hitler killed millions of people, saddam only thousands.... Hitler took over tons of other nations for greed and saddam didnt.... Him dying def. wont stop the violence in iraq.. if anything it will spark his strong supporters to carry out more attacks on our troops and even places back here at home. If you dont read the news you will see that Bush is sending tons more troops to iraq. Hes calling it a "surge" of troops. So your theory that him being dead will let our troops come home is way off....

Wow... he will not be classified in the same group as hitler..... Hitler killed millions of people, saddam only hundreds of thousands....
FYPSo where is the line drawn to group him with Hitler? 999,999?

and another thing.... you say saddam was a monster for killing all those innocent people, i agree with you that he was a monster, but we have killed more iraqis in a few years then saddam did in his whole life. So my question is whats the difference?? are we monsters too??/ If you ask every other country in the world except for the usa they will say yes... just a thought

Wow... he will not be classified in the same group as hitler..... Hitler killed millions of people, saddam only thousands.... Hitler took over tons of other nations for greed and saddam didnt.... Him dying def. wont stop the violence in iraq.. if anything it will spark his strong supporters to carry out more attacks on our troops and even places back here at home. If you dont read the news you will see that Bush is sending tons more troops to iraq. Hes calling it a "surge" of troops. So your theory that him being dead will let our troops come home is way off....
I agree, Hitler is the worst of the worst. But, Sadaam is not far behind. He killed hundreds of thousands, not just thousands, of innocent people. Maybe you forgot Sadaam invading Kuwait. The only reason he didn't move on to Saudi Arabia was because we had a president smart enough to see the impending danger of a person like Sadaam. In WW2, we were trying to stay neutral and there were leaders(De Gaull) in Europe hoping that if they were nice to Hitler he wouldn't invade them. I do read the news and I do know that Bush is sending a surge of troops to Iraq. I think we probably need to send more than just a surge and take care of the insurgency problem once and for all. It looks like the left in this nation is going to get there wish and we are going to cut and run like in Vietnam. This is what happens when politicians put restrictions on what the military can do after they have been given a difficult job.
You're right, since it was "only thousands" we should protest his unjust hangingUmmm invaded Iran and Kuwait...and Saudi Arabia would have been next had we not stopped him...Quit learning all you know from the liberal "news" and do some research yourself before spouting off.....
and another thing.... you say saddam was a monster for killing all those innocent people, i agree with you that he was a monster, but we have killed more iraqis in a few years then saddam did in his whole life. So my question is whats the difference?? are we monsters too??/ If you ask every other country in the world except for the usa they will say yes... just a thought
Not even close

Im happy to see anyone who is that evil be removed from earth. However, anyone with even the slightest bit of historical knowledge can not categorize Saddam and Hitler together.

Your ignorance is showing again sir.
Waldorfian you can't be serious with this. Are you really arguing that we shouldn't be excited about a terrible terrible human finally getting his punishment?
Honestly IMO anyone who is excited about the death of ANYONE is a terrible human themselves.
Well, when your army has your shelters/hideouts underneath schools, hospitals, and churches............civilians are going to get killed. When you have children that aren't even ten years old lobbing grenades........children are going to get killed. When you have women driving suicide bombs around in cars........women are going to get killed. When you literally hide behind civilians while you are engaging in war..........those civilians are going to get killed. And lastly, and this is seriously unfortunate, when you have a war, and are letting missiles fly, civilians, including women and children, are going to get killed. Which brings us back to where you put your shelters/hideouts.Right and wrong, these are the facts of the matter.
Honestly IMO anyone who is excited about the death of ANYONE is a terrible human themselves.
As someone else said already, hopefully no one in your family is ever murdered or raped, so you can keep this wonderfully idealistic view. There are plenty of people that deserve to die.
As someone else said already, hopefully no one in your family is ever murdered or raped, so you can keep this wonderfully idealistic (and ignorant imo) view. There are plenty of people that deserve to die.
QFT11 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Tiltinagain, DoinSublime, fflcdndctx, IQCrash, TantalarApparently he decided to leave when faced with the truth
From the Sun Newspaper, UK"Sheik Sadralddin al-Qubanji, of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, said: “He killed millions of Iraqis in prisons, in wars, and is responsible for mass graves.”

As someone planning on becoming the dictator of a third world country some time in the near future, I find this news very disappointing. Starting the precedent of hanging people for "crimes against humanity" will only come back to haunt me when I make Saddam's regime look like a kindergarten class. Be afraid people of Lithuania, be very afraid.

As someone planning on becoming the dictator of a third world country some time in the near future, I find this news very disappointing. Starting the precedent of hanging people for "crimes against humanity" will only come back to haunt me when I make Saddam's regime look like a kindergarten class. Be afraid people of Lithuania, be very afraid.
I would suggest going for some small African nation....seems the world doesn't care much about what happens over there.
If somebody had raped and murdered your mother, I would bet $50,000 that you would change your opinion.
nope
Waldorfian you can't be serious with this. Are you really arguing that we shouldn't be excited about a terrible terrible human finally getting his punishment?
no, you shouldn't.despite what you may have heard, two wrongs do not make a right.

*sighs*This just proves that there are thousands of miserable people in this country who would rather see President Bush die (probably due to choking on a pretzel) than Saddam Hussein, a dictator who oppressed and killed millions of people.I disagree with President Bush on most of his policies. I don't think he's +EV as far as our country is concerned. But this is pathetic. EVERYONE should be happy. A terrible person is dead, brought to justice by those whom he persecuted. This has nothing to do with Bush... this has everything to do with what's GOOD for humanity.Nice hand, Saddam. Enjoy the afterlife. Hope you get buttraped in hell.- TR