1. 1. Why is everyone so mean here?

• Dropped on their head a babies
    • Haven't gotten laid, prob never will
    • Have self confidence issues.
    • Masturbate too much
    • Mentally handicapped special olympics rejects
    • Post lots to compinsate for something smaller
    • All of thy above!!!!

o rly? most peolpe i talk to on here are 20-25.. but i guess there is some older folks
I did a poll some time ago about who FCP nation is. Feel free to search my archives but i ain't doing it.Your average FCPer is a 31 year old male from the United States.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PerfectHuman
please oh please tell me about reality. tell me about being broke, living in an attic in a terrible part of long beach driving a $800 1988 buick, living on $5 a day. tell me about putting yourself through school while building a bankroll only to run terrible for 5 months. tell me about graduating school and finding a job market flooded with the positions you wanted.tell me about walking the line between a few drinks a day and a problem, tell me about a girlfriend who you love but cuts herself. i'm just dying to learn what this thing called "reality" is. please inform me.OP: how can you not see how many idiots there are here?
slow down there buddy i dont want u to commit suicide now.......ya even tho u went threw some hard stuff...... you still dont have a grasp on reality like i do..im not trying to be some kind off *** and i dont want to go into detail about myself either...but cry me a river thats nothing lmao and remember being a genius has its ups and downs to
slow down there buddy i dont want u to commit suicide now.......ya even tho u went threw some hard stuff...... you still dont have a grasp on reality like i do..im not trying to be some kind off *** and i dont want to go into detail about myself either...but cry me a river thats nothing lmao and remember being a genius has its ups and downs to
I find your ignorance both sad and genuinely hilarious. The fact that you are so arrogant, and at the same time so obviously stupid, is awesome. The fact that you are 16 and think that you have a grasp on what life is like in general, and how the big kids world works specifically, is also entertaining.The fact that you think you are going to be successful in any way, shape or form, in poker and the game of life, is funny.The fact that it's obvious to everyone but yourself that you are just a dumb kid, is quite sad.The fact that you aren't the only child in the US who wants to drop out or not get an education is sad as well.Ban?
Guest PerfectHuman
I find your ignorance both sad and genuinely hilarious. The fact that you are so arrogant, and at the same time so obviously stupid, is awesome. The fact that you are 16 and think that you have a grasp on what life is like in general, and how the big kids world works specifically, is also entertaining.The fact that you think you are going to be successful in any way, shape or form, in poker and the game of life, is funny.The fact that it's obvious to everyone but yourself that you are just a dumb kid, is quite sad.The fact that you aren't the only child in the US who wants to drop out or not get an education is sad as well.Ban?
i dont feel like replying to most of that exept the ban thing cause no matter what i say u will think ur correct so why bother....as for the ban i cant be banned and i do know what ip ban is...sorry that isnt gonna work so u might as well stop saying ban all the time....and i dont mind getting 5,000 more screenames either
did i ever say i went through hard stuff or wanted to commit suicide? did i ever say that i went through the hardest times that someone could or that i had it worse than most adults? in fact, my "hardest" times were the best times of my life. i was speaking to the fact that people's lives aren't as easy as dropping out of school at 16 and going "i'm a pro poker player and a genius."if the "down" of being a "genius" is getting flamed on an internet forum, you'll have a lot to adapt to about being a genius. both my mom and girlfriend have incredible academic talents. both scored perfects on their SAT. my girlfriend got a perfect on her GRE and has got art grants to pay for her masters. My mom broke the scale on the math portion on the california graduate exam in 1973 and they had to re-scale the test for her. i don't know everything about being a genius but i've had some exposure to it (not in the classical sense, of course) and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Guest PerfectHuman
did i ever say i went through hard stuff or wanted to commit suicide? did i ever say that i went through the hardest times that someone could or that i had it worse than most adults? in fact, my "hardest" times were the best times of my life. i was speaking to the fact that people's lives aren't as easy as dropping out of school at 16 and going "i'm a pro poker player and a genius."if the "down" of being a "genius" is getting flamed on an internet forum, you'll have a lot to adapt to about being a genius. both my mom and girlfriend have incredible academic talents. both scored perfects on their SAT. my girlfriend got a perfect on her GRE and has got art grants to pay for her masters. My mom broke the scale on the math portion on the california graduate exam in 1973 and they had to re-scale the test for her. i don't know everything about being a genius but i've had some exposure to it (not in the classical sense, of course) and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
the very fact that you are argueing with me about this tells me you are foolish...i dont know where to begin..well i do but i dont feel like it now cause im tired but i will say this for the last ****ing time i am a genius and being a genius i live in a diffrent way than the rest of you dumb heads and not only is it diffrent but its beter and more educational so i will leave it at that i am a genius and whenever i say something its useually right 99.9 percent of the time and if its wrong ill be the first to admit it and i havent admited to being wrong in over 3 years because i havent seena case worth argeing and dont intend to look into this any further
PerfectHuman = THat IveyWannabe = TOP*, something account.**************Hey Everyone, who bitchesNo one owes you a forumNo one owes you a forum that is niceThere are plenty of other forums for you to join.that's all.
test post
the very fact that you are argueing with me about this tells me you are foolish...i dont know where to begin..well i do but i dont feel like it now cause im tired but i will say this for the last ****ing time i am a genius and being a genius i live in a diffrent way than the rest of you dumb heads and not only is it diffrent but its beter and more educational so i will leave it at that i am a genius and whenever i say something its useually right 99.9 percent of the time and if its wrong ill be the first to admit it and i havent admited to being wrong in over 3 years because i havent seena case worth argeing and dont intend to look into this any further
Notice how he refuses to offer any evidence other than his awesome spelling, punctuation, and grammar to let us know just how much of a genius he is.Most clueless poster, ever? Yeah, without a doubt.
Guest PerfectHuman
Notice how he refuses to offer any evidence other than his awesome spelling, punctuation, and grammar to let us know just how much of a genius he is.Most clueless poster, ever? Yeah, without a doubt.
as far as me proving im a genius.....in a live poker game any day of the week my plesure..as far as a genius in life thats a very very wide area of smarts so it would take me forever to explain it to u
as far as me proving im a genius.....in a live poker game any day of the week my plesure..as far as a genius in life thats a very very wide area of smarts so it would take me forever to explain it to u
too busy picking up tells on ivey and devising a plan to fleece him?
I'm glad General is at the top of the list for the trolls to find.That is all.Oh, and I have more posts than the people who whine. So I'm cooler,
Is your AIM broken, bitch?