• Mentally handicapped special olympics rejects
    • Post lots to compinsate for something smaller
    • All of thy above!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MSN is for cornholers such as yourself. Learn how to use a computer and get on AIM you big slobbery vagina.
Can't/shouldn't download AIM on my stepmothers computer... you'll have to whine to someone else tonight, then.
thanks for the recognition, Dane wannabe
I try to be nice to you, and this is how you repay me? With slander?You broke my heart. You broke my heart.

I don't know what's most sad:1) That one of these threads is appearing daily2) That it is usually the one with the most replies on the board3) That I contribute to almost every one of them4) That the OP makes a thread like this, then, regardless of the replies, says "This thread proves my original point" somewhere in the post.

Good poll. I find the younger crowd on here(I'm 30)fun. PLus there are some of the best young online players that contribute to this site. This is the general forum so flaming and hidden brag posts are a must. Just my opinion

OMG this thread its on its 4th page!?!?!?!...... excellent
If you're a stupid jerk it's the fourth page. If you're cool and know what's up, it's the 2nd page. Also, you're all stupid jerks and I'm smarter than you and better at poker.Also, I'm better-looking and use better grammar. Also.........wait, what was this thread about?
I'm not a stupid jerk and it's my 4th page.I think 4 pagers are cooler than 2 pagers.Just serious.
u suck zach. all 4 pagers suck. and on another note, at least this thread allowed two trolls to show up and let me ban them