Annie Duke On 1 Vs 100

It was a fruedian slipBy not saying the Back End, she was not drawing attention to the stupidest tattoo ever.She really had no chance to answer correctly, unless she was drunk
I had a fruedian slip at breakfast the other day. I meant to ask my wife to pass the butter but instead I said, "You stupid bitch, you've ruined my life."
They asked me to go on that show, is it any good?
It not too bad. Bob Sagat (sp) is a good host. The game is fairly straight forward. It's better than Identity (Penn is host from Penn and Teller) and I think a better game than Deal or No Deal IMO. Do it. Plus, you get a chance to pick up some cash if the contestant screws up.
It not too bad. Bob Sagat (sp) is a good host. The game is fairly straight forward. It's better than Identity (Penn is host from Penn and Teller) and I think a better game than Deal or No Deal IMO. Do it. Plus, you get a chance to pick up some cash if the contestant screws up.
Can you gve me a rundown of how the show works?
theres a 'mob' of 100 people that play against 1 contestant.starts off with $1000 per question type deal. multiple choice a, b, or c questionsthey ask a question to the contestant and if he gets it right they goto the mob to see who got it right. everyone in the mob that missed the question is eliminated and the contestant gets whatever $ value (say its the $1000 round) for each person eliminated; so if 10 people from the mob miss the first question the dude gets $10K and now its 1 vs 90.The contestant gets 3 helps; ask the mob, poll the mob, and ask some experts. Basically the contestant keeps going answering questions until he either A) quits with the money he/she has one or B) missed the question.If the contestant goes for it and misses the question then the mob splits the money.So if the dude was up to 250,000 and only 10 mob people left and misses the question, the mob each gets $25K. $ goes up and final question 1:1 is worth 1 million dollars.Pretty entertaining actually.Annie Duke has done really well. Always makes it far
The contestant starts out having to answer three three choice questions(A,B,or C) correctly. For every person in the "mob" that misses it they get $1000. After the first three questions the contestant has the option to go on or take the money he has earned and walk. If they go on then they have to answer another question correctly and then i think it's $2000 per "mob member" that gets it wrong. And then once again they can take the money or go against the "mob" again with another jump in pay for each "mob member" that incorrectly answers. There is also a few lifelines like ask the mob, or go with the most popular, etc, that they can use. And if the person gets the question wrong the money he had earned is split up among the mob members left and if they eliminate all of the mob they get a million.

Good show Daniel you should consider doing it. Fairly original concept. DNA gave a pretty good explanation on how it works. Allthough you may be singled out as a member of the mob if you miss a question which could be embarrassing if its an easy question.

So how do you know if you are a contestant or part of the mob? How is that decided?
you would always be on the mob, they are generally a mix of regular people, usually groups like janitors, hooters girls, etc etc and semi celebrities (no offense lol)think of it like celebrity tic tac toe where you are in the squares except there are 100 of them.sounds to me like a great opportunity to get publicity to a mainstream audience, have fun, and possibly make some cash

Keep in mind, the mob members only have like 2 or 3 seconds to answer. When I first read the questino, my first instinct was "passenger side door" just because I ddin't clearly read the question. I'll giver her the benefit of a doubt since she did answer like 50 quesitons correctly in a row before that one.of course, the retard contestant who thought it through for 5 minutes and still answered wrong has no excuse.

Keep in mind, the mob members only have like 2 or 3 seconds to answer. When I first read the questino, my first instinct was "passenger side door" just because I ddin't clearly read the question. I'll giver her the benefit of a doubt since she did answer like 50 quesitons correctly in a row before that one.of course, the retard contestant who thought it through for 5 minutes and still answered wrong has no excuse.
I would be led to believe that the short time frame is post-production editing. I would imagine they give them longer than a few seconds..Also, there is no "ask the experts" help. The third help is to "trust the mob" meaning you have to take the most popular answer of the remaining mob members..

just like they have a section of janitors, brain surgeons, etc on each show we need a sectiono f poker players. get ted forrest, howard lederer, daniel negreanu and annie in there..itd be awesome

How many questions in a row did she end up getting right... at one point last week she was at like 28 or so.

I would be led to believe that the short time frame is post-production editing. I would imagine they give them longer than a few seconds..Also, there is no "ask the experts" help. The third help is to "trust the mob" meaning you have to take the most popular answer of the remaining mob members..
ah yea, i was getting that question confused with Identity