• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF another nuclear bomb in season 2 (which I'm currently watching)? That's a lot of nuclear bombs detonated on US soil by terrorists. Also, definitely sick of the torture scenes. Still a great show, but too much torture. It (the torture) is no longer shocking or interesting to watch, mostly just boring. Also, nooooooooooooooooooo I can't believe they're trying to remove President Palmer from office! Ok no spoilers please :club:

WTF another nuclear bomb in season 2 (which I'm currently watching)? That's a lot of nuclear bombs detonated on US soil by terrorists. Also, definitely sick of the torture scenes. Still a great show, but too much torture. It (the torture) is no longer shocking or interesting to watch, mostly just boring. Also, nooooooooooooooooooo I can't believe they're trying to remove President Palmer from office! Ok no spoilers please :club:
I think the torturing is always cool. in season 3 they were trying to torture nina-and something happened (i won't say what)then in season 4, when jack tortured Paul-the way he did it was awesomein season 5 when Jack breaks the dudes finger in the carand it looks like it will be cool when he tortures Grahm
Not as great as the original list but still entertaining. Enjoy.Jack Bauer Factsout of curiosity...is this true? "There have been no terrorist attacks in United States since Jack Bauer has appeared on television."
Have you heard about any terrorists flying planes into a building over the last 6 years?Cause if so, then I really need to get out more.
Have you heard about any terrorists flying planes into a building over the last 6 years?Cause if so, then I really need to get out more.
The first 24 was shown AFTER 9/11 but I don't know if there have been any other smaller scale attacks in the states.

In the past two weeks I have completed Seasons 4 & 5 and have already watched Season 6 up to tonights epsiode. I am so thankful for my friend letting me borrow his DVD's. I am a 24 addict and here to stay for the next couple seasons, and I have a major man crush on Jack

In the past two weeks I have completed Seasons 4 & 5 and have already watched Season 6 up to tonights epsiode. I am so thankful for my friend letting me borrow his DVD's. I am a 24 addict and here to stay for the next couple seasons, and I have a major man crush on Jack
cool-did you watch the other seasons also? they are worth it
cool-did you watch the other seasons also? they are worth it
I plan on watching Season 3 shortly, but I'm too busy to devout that much time right now. 24 is like crack, once you get a hit of one you need another fix right away, not that I would know though. I know of some stuff that happens in the past seasons and can't wait to watch themIf my friend gets into UF and rooms with me, then we're playing the 24 drinking game, either drinking whenever Jack kills someone or shouts "Dammit there's no time," or "I know what I have to do"
I plan on watching Season 3 shortly, but I'm too busy to devout that much time right now. 24 is like crack, once you get a hit of one you need another fix right away, not that I would know though. I know of some stuff that happens in the past seasons and can't wait to watch themIf my friend gets into UF and rooms with me, then we're playing the 24 drinking game, either drinking whenever Jack kills someone or shouts "Dammit there's no time," or "I know what I have to do"
daniel said the exact thing in a blog about it being like crack-and kiefer said that he knows about that drinking game so sometimes he says dammit just for funbut more importantly-sweet episode. not too much happening but the ending was great. Grahm is an a.ss .a couple of more things: wayne said he was not going to except Karen's resignation which is exactly what david said to wayne in season three when wayne wanted to resign.how about this for a nickname Walid: Not Walid, but Wa-bleed lol
this episode really kinda blew. IMO
This is one of the benefits of watching all the episodes at one time (re: torrent, dvd). There are a lot of episodes which are basically for character/story building and crossover to the next major moment in the timeline. They sometimes seem lame due to minimal action but are often important for quality story telling purposes.The characters we've been introduced to this season are pretty well defined now and I expect the next few hours to really up the adrenaline level.

24 ep review:- s6's version of Mike Novick the scumbag is pretty funny. Internment camps for anyone who's not white! woooo. Karen Hayes is a friggen puss. So is Wayne Palmer. Here's how it would've gone down with David:Karen: I am hereby submitting my resignation, effective immediatelyDavid: I'm sorry Karen, I can't accept thisKaren: Please David...David: I AM THE PRESIDENT KAREN. YOU DO NOT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME. NOW YOU'RE GONNA MARCH YOUR 50 YEAR OLD *** BACK TO WORK, AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT (ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID BISCUIT), YOU COME RIGHT BACK TO ME AND WE'LL SEE WHATS UPKaren: ...Right sir, I was only kidding - Wally got what he deserved. Maybe that'll be the end of that stupid storyline- How can I worship Bauer if he gets flat out pwned? Jack's dad was a huge disappointment. - Graem's "shut up dad" has been the line of the season, after the "Today I will die for something" quote.- Nadia is still super hot, and despite being a scientologist, I'd still fuck the Jesus out of her...or in this case...into her

- Nadia is still super hot, and despite being a scientologist, I'd still fuck the Jesus out of her...or in this case...into her
You know she's a terrorist right?
, I can't accept thisKaren: Please David...David: I AM THE PRESIDENT KAREN. YOU DO NOT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME. NOW YOU'RE GONNA MARCH YOUR 50 YEAR OLD *** BACK TO WORK, AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT (ESPECIALLY THAT STUPID BISCUIT), YOU COME RIGHT BACK TO ME AND WE'LL SEE WHATS UP
Like I said, When wayne said he couldn't accept her resignation, it was exactly what david said to wayne in season 3.
Last episode was weak, 85% of it was boring. The preview for next week was better than the episode.
you can't expect all the episodes to be as entertaining as the premier. i enjoyed the episode. finding out about Graem was good and I was happy to see Walid get beaten up
you can't expect all the episodes to be as entertaining as the premier. i enjoyed the episode. finding out about Graem was good and I was happy to see Walid get beaten up
Yeah, I thought it was funny that Walid got beat up by internet geeks vs. sacrificing himself for terrorist intel.
Yeah, I thought it was funny that Walid got beat up by internet geeks vs. sacrificing himself for terrorist intel.
i was kind of sad at this becuase i realize (unless the writers do somethin about it) that that storyline was worthless. At least the story line with kim in season 2 achieved the purpose of showing how the public was reacting because of the bomb. this was showing how some Islamic people are acting
Yeah if the Walid storyline goes nowhere, I'm going to be pissed cause that was a waste of our time.Who do you guys think is the character mostly likely to die next?
It's not going anywhere.. I think it was just to prove the point that stretching the constitution to hold all muslims in camps was a bad idea
Just wondering.... what exactly did we find out about Graem?