How About Some Help Being Creative

Alright this has nothing to do with poker (except in that if it goes well Ill catch less crap for playing so much) so i expect to take some razzing. I just booked a trip to the bahamas for me and my girlfriend. Im gonna give it to her for christmas. I need some of you creative mo fos to help me come up with a good way to give it to her. (alright well that sentence just opened up some joke possibilities) anyways thanks in advance for any helpEDITJust took down $5800 in 3 way chop in the 25,000 gur on stars. So f.uck it im just gonna bury the flight itinerary in hundred dollar bills wrap it up and put a bow on it. Find me a girl that wouldnt find that romantic.

Alright this has nothing to do with poker (except in that if it goes well Ill catch less crap for playing so much) so i expect to take some razzing. I just booked a trip to the bahamas for me and my girlfriend. Im gonna give it to her for christmas. I need some of you creative mo fos to help me come up with a good way to give it to her. (alright well that sentence just opened up some joke possibilities) anyways thanks in advance for any help
Watch last week's episode of The Office and basically do everything opposite of what Michael did when giving his g/f a trip for Christmas

i have an idea. might be corny, but how about, u burn the beach boys song Kokomo, (spelling?) anyways, u burn that to CD and then put it in the cd player on christmas eve, then you wrap up the cd remote.Then u give her the cd remote for x-mas, shes like WTF? u say hit play., and it comes on Bermuda Bahama's comon pretty mama etc etc..and say, Merry christmas baby, we're goin to Bahama's. then u take her up to your room, bend her over the bed, and byyaaaaaaaw!!!

i have an idea. might be corny, but how about, u burn the beach boys song Kokomo, (spelling?) anyways, u burn that to CD and then put it in the cd player on christmas eve, then you wrap up the cd remote.Then u give her the cd remote for x-mas, shes like WTF? u say hit play., and it comes on Bermuda Bahama's comon pretty mama etc etc..and say, Merry christmas baby, we're goin to Bahama's. then u take her up to your room, bend her over the bed, and byyaaaaaaaw!!!
Isnt that really what its all about (dont tell her i said that though)
byawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

what royal said...ORbuy 2 or 3 small gifts that kinda hint to bahamas...pina colada...a pinapple...after the first two you say 'merry christmas honey, hope you got what you wanted'*sneaky, i tricked u voice*ooooh, wait, i got one more.as she unwraps the last gift*loving, bf voice* 'i was just teasing you with the other ones'she: WTF! Anal lube???you: OMG! guess <insert most gay fcp'er> is gonna have a tan soon

dude, if you did that for me, I'd pretty much give it up too. Tha'ts a great ****ing idea.
dude, if you did that for me, I'd pretty much give it up too. Tha'ts a great ****ing idea.
dude, I remember when i put ice in your lemonade last year and you were bent over the stairs waiting for me. I was like. jesus ricker... we're in public
Alright this has nothing to do with poker (except in that if it goes well Ill catch less crap for playing so much) so i expect to take some razzing. I just booked a trip to the bahamas for me and my girlfriend. Im gonna give it to her for christmas. I need some of you creative mo fos to help me come up with a good way to give it to her. (alright well that sentence just opened up some joke possibilities) anyways thanks in advance for any help
Put the tickets in the corner where you throw your used condoms. When she's cleaning them up (and I assume she does this), she'll find them and be so grateful.

Buy yourself something really expensive, big flat screen, car, whatever.Then wrap it and say to you from santa, when she starts acting up about you buring through all that money, give her the tickets.Then you got what you want, and she gets off your back right away.She ever brings it up you just say: Bahamas was nice wasn't it?This your wife or girlfriend?

Stick your D**k in a box, and tie the trip information around your D**kBut in seriousness, buy her a couple crappy gifts... make her think you didn't get her anything special and suprise her later on when she's not expecting it
Brilliant!
Stick your D**k in a box, and tie the trip information around your D**kBut in seriousness, buy her a couple crappy gifts... make her think you didn't get her anything special and suprise her later on when she's not expecting it
Nice lol I assume youve seen the snl video if not search d.ick in box on youtube
dude, I remember when i put ice in your lemonade last year and you were bent over the stairs waiting for me. I was like. jesus ricker... we're in public
you know, you could've kept a nice, beautiful, PRIVATE moment between just us, but you had to go and cheapen it.Whore
Just took down $5800 in 3 way chop in the 25,000 gur on stars. So f.uck it im just gonna bury the flight itinerary in hundred dollar bills wrap it up and put a bow on it. Find me a girl that wouldnt find that romantic.
The key is wrapping it in the hunnies. +EV. She won't be the only one having a good Christmas. Guaranteed.

Show her Gov's engagement thread with all the congrats and everything. She will be like, awww how cute. The scroll down to your bolded proposal. Then post results !! Good luck.-edit- on second thought, this might just weird her out.