Protege 2: Anthony Mak's New Nickname?

Protege #2's Nickname  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What should be Anthony Mak's new poker nickname?

• BigMak
    • LittleMak
    • MakPoker
    • MicroMak
    • MicroMan
    • MakAttack
    • Dynamoz
    • JJ Mak
    • PokerNinja
    • KidMak (NEWLY ADDED)

Said in my best duck voice: "Aff-Mak"Would his crew be the "Mak Pack"?
Maybe he and Paul Magriel could form the Quack Pack?That was horrible...just horrible. I'm truly ashamed of myself.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the poll choices suck... but some of the suggestions starting with SBriand and below are getting better.Seriously... Poker Ninja? That's just stupid.

What's your thoughts on "KidMak"? Kind of a play off of Daniel's nickname again similar to FidPoker?
Gold!

KidMak is now added to the list, if anyone wants to change their vote to it - post here your original vote and and that you want it changed to KidMak and I'll switch it up.

Chris Berman's thoughts on the matter:Anthony "Bernie" MakAnthony "That's Not Yours, Put It" MakAnthony "The Duck Says" MakAnthony "Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak" Mak
well done on this.Gov, Let's just assume that I voted for Poker Ninja... I want to change it to KidMak.

...how come no one has mentioned EasyMak?...sigh...I guess KidMak will do for nowOh...and just for the heck of it...MakDaddyMakDaddyKaneMakBabyStudMuffinMaktacularMaktasticMakOnYourFaceRankMakon

Chris Berman's thoughts on the matter:Anthony "Bernie" MakAnthony "That's Not Yours, Put It" MakAnthony "The Duck Says" MakAnthony "Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak" Mak
LOL, way to win the thread sir.
What's your thoughts on "KidMak"? Kind of a play off of Daniel's nickname again similar to FidPoker?
I hate it. Sorry, Gov. Maybe I'm cranky but none of those strike me as "the one". I did kinda like Mak the Knife, but it's too long.Also, I think the poker ninja one is lame. He doesn't have to be a ninja just because he's Asian.

Why do we care to make a person we don't know sound cool who clearly is not all that cool? Skill? To be decided...he could be a quiet assasin.But buddy couldn't even muster up a decent smile for the cameras after winning the protege?! C'monnn...The coolest uncool dude is Action Dan and that's 'cause we all know how silly the nickname is. Dan's got skilz but when you're so damn boring and methodical you gotta make up your own nick name (like he did).I might get flamed but I was REALLY cheering for a recognizable forum member or someone with some zing this time around.

Why do we care to make a person we don't know sound cool who clearly is not all that cool? Skill? To be decided...he could be a quiet assasin.But buddy couldn't even muster up a decent smile for the cameras after winning the protege?! C'monnn...The coolest uncool dude is Action Dan and that's 'cause we all know how silly the nickname is. Dan's got skilz but when you're so damn boring and methodical you gotta make up your own nick name (like he did).I might get flamed but I was REALLY cheering for a recognizable forum member or someone with some zing this time around.
I believe now would be a good time to repeat Yoda's contribution to the discussion.. Yoda's favorite nickname so far is..."who?"Thank you for listening.