Official Sunday Millions Role Call

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't have the br yet to buy in direct, hopin to one day. I had to sat my way in, so I can't afford a $100 last longer.
this makes perfect and complete sense, sorry for being a moronic dolt. GL FIENDS, up to 10,080 early and FEELIN GOOOOOOD
in and going deep. not losing to 23 suited like last time
Palomito, what is your story? You always mention playing all the big tourneys, (including huge ones like the 200r) so you must be very successful. How old are you, what is one big score, how long have you been playing, etc. Would be interested to hear how you got to where you are. GL

well i use to just play small stakes for awhile and won most of my money on party poker. i was a car salesman so I really didn't get time to play often. was making good money but was lazy and wanted to have time+money not money and no time or time and no money. so I decided to save up 2000 dollars and start playing bigger tournies. played the 20 rebuy did really well and figured I liked rebuys the most because you could accumilate chips when the blinds were still small and play some poker. placed 5th in that. a couple of days later or weeks can't remember, I decided to take a shot at the 100 rebuy and won and then played the same tourney a week later and won another one. so I have more freedom to play more tourneys now. just really read books and played home games with bankers and rich donks around town but found out how profitable online poker could be. im 22 and hopefully can retire soon lol. that's where lazyness comes in. thats really my story. it was hard because no one believed in me until I started making more money then my mom and even then she didn't feel proud to tell people I play poker. thats really it. gl to you to bro.

there is no $20 last longer. gl all. down to 3800 early. ive had amazing hands but have not hit anything. AK AK AK A Q JJ A 10 and KK have been my hands so far. ive won one AK (all folded pf) and the KK (all folded pf). 3800 early sucks because it feels like i am a huge short stack, but compared to the blinds i am fine

wow. RUSH. sixes flopped a set, beat a guy who turned 2 pair, doubled up again. 37360. :icon_dance:Edit: 8's just flopped a set, wow, knocked a guy out. 49980
early prediction: Donnydied is winning this thingyou heard it here first, folks
early prediction: Donnydied is winning this thingyou heard it here first, folks
bKice may be saying something about that according to his earlier posts and play from waht I have seen.As long as its and FCPer Im happy.
well that was funcalled 2 limpers on button w 9To5 players....flop 99Tnice flopmanage to get allin with SB who had Q9beautiful lady on turn ends my daygl everybody
Man thats sick. GG

Card dead first hour. I mean super card dead. With 4 minutes left I had AK in semi late position. I raised 3x bb to 1200, leaving me with 5k. The most aggressive player shoved me on the button, and in that situation it was an instacall. He had A10 and it fricken held. 15k, exactly average.