Got The Blues In St. Louis

Perron scores his first.
He had a pretty good chance a few nights ago and missed, slamming his stick a few times after the play in frustration. Kinda hoping he stays... I hate the alternatives.
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty legit goal, imo. It's not like he wasn't tripped into the goalie or anything. Like, there was a penalty coming.
Yes, there was a penalty coming, but I didn't know that while you're in the crease you're allowed to kick the goalie and the puck into the net.
Yes, there was a penalty coming, but I didn't know that while you're in the crease you're allowed to kick the goalie and the puck into the net.
I think that's up for debate. It could be debated it was merely a momentum thing. I'd have to watch it again, but I didn't notice him give any obvious kicking motion towards the pads, but I wasn't really looking for that.

Bluenotes: Right winger David Backes exited Saturday's game in the first period. He has a sprained left MCL and could be out for several weeks.P(@*$J:OIETHRJ#*(:@)gG:O@:QFPF)@KG#)_PGY

totally got screwed tonight. FSNMW had the game but apparently the FSN affiliate here in KS decided to go with a K-state basketball preseason game instead. I wonder what kind of ratings that got here in my part of Kansas, where literally no one gives a damn about k-state's mediocre sports programs. It seems likely that we'll see perron stick with the team after tonight. I could be wrong.

NHL.com is showing that Erik Johnson took (and lost) a faceoff in tonight's game. Is this true?
could they have meant Ryan Johnson?EJ has looked good. Boy do I feel embarrassed for making fun of your waiver claim.
could they have meant Ryan Johnson?EJ has looked good. Boy do I feel embarrassed for making fun of your waiver claim.
It could have been Mike Johnson. He played last night for the Blues. I don't remember seeing Ryan Johnson in the lineup last night.
  • 4 weeks later...
Is it 1982?9-5?
looks like I'm gonna beat DM. It would have been a huge shellacking if not for Backstrom's nice win. Apparently I get two starts today with Toivonen vs Theodore... I just want the GS and W, lol
  • 2 weeks later...
UPDATE:Detroit now a game under .500 vs. the Central after tonight's loss to the Blues. Don't they wish.
They can feel free to continue to lose games vs. Central teams all they want. I read somewhere that back on like 11/12 the Wings had a 4 or 6 point lead in the division. Today they have a 17 point lead. Wings seem to be winning against non-division teams with ease while the other central teams are floundering.But yes it was a pretty sick game.