Frist Will Not Run For President

Man now I can't not vote for him. :club: Looks like he has some ethical issues (Suprise, Suprise)For more than a year, Frist has been under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding allegations of insider trading in connection with the sale of shares in HCA Inc., a hospital chain and health company his father and brother founded. Frist has vehemently denied any wrongdoing, although he has not gained the quick resolution of the issue that he had hoped for.Karyn and I will take a sabbatical from public life," he said in a statement. "At this point a return to private life will allow me to return to my professional roots as a healer and to refocus my creative energies on innovative solutions to seemingly insurmountable challenges Americans face."HA HA HOPE TO NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN SUCKER!!!!!!!

return to my professional roots as a healer and to refocus my creative energies on innovative solutions to seemingly insurmountable challenges Americans face.
I think this is doctor code for remote video diagnosis of complex brain damage cases.

I consider myself very conservitive but if that man runs for president I will will very easily set aside my political views and do everything I can do stop him. There is no excuse for trying to take away the game I love. Fu*k Bill FristThat is all

Was this thread was started because someone thought Bill Frist actually had a chance of winning even if he did run? :D:D:D:):) Here's how it will go down....Dems will probably send up Hillary.McCain and Julianni will do major primary battle, Mc Cain will win.Mc Cain vs. Hillary.....winner....Mc Cain.(insert Hail to the Chief here) :club:

Was this thread was started because someone thought Bill Frist actually had a chance of winning even if he did run? :D:D:D:):) Here's how it will go down....Dems will probably send up Hillary.McCain and Julianni will do major primary battle, Mc Cain will win.Mc Cain vs. Hillary.....winner....Mc Cain.(insert Hail to the Chief here) :club:
Too bad you can't use that cyrstal ball when playing poker.
I consider myself very conservitive but if that man runs for president I will will very easily set aside my political views and do everything I can do stop him. There is no excuse for trying to take away the game I love. Fu*k Bill FristThat is all
Lol.... you will never vote for someone of your party because he tried to ban online poker but yet you will vote for the president that lied to his country and has now turned iraq into a civil war just so we can have their oil. You need to check your priorities
Lol.... you will never vote for someone of your party because he tried to ban online poker but yet you will vote for the president that lied to his country and has now turned iraq into a civil war just so we can have their oil. You need to check your priorities
Curious when the tankers are heading over to collect that oil? Any dates yet?
Every American should care who the presidential candidates are, its kinda a big deal.
I didn't say that I didn't care who the presidential candidates are...I said who cares that Bill Frist won't be one of them.....he didn't have a chance of getting the nomination anyway.
Man now I can't not vote for him. :club: Looks like he has some ethical issues (Suprise, Suprise)For more than a year, Frist has been under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding allegations of insider trading in connection with the sale of shares in HCA Inc., a hospital chain and health company his father and brother founded. Frist has vehemently denied any wrongdoing, although he has not gained the quick resolution of the issue that he had hoped for.Karyn and I will take a sabbatical from public life," he said in a statement. "At this point a return to private life will allow me to return to my professional roots as a healer and to refocus my creative energies on innovative solutions to seemingly insurmountable challenges Americans face."HA HA HOPE TO NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN SUCKER!!!!!!!
well praise the lawd because he had such a good chance of becoming our next president.(sw)
your retarded