Post Your Random Observation For The Day

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the worse part about being a cop would be driving around town. If there was ever anyone in front of you, they'd have to go exactly the speed limit, which is stupidly slow in all areas. So you'd never get anywhere going faster than 25 miles per hour.The other day I was curious so I put my car in cruise control going the speed limit of 25 miles per hour on a standard town road. Do lawmakers realize how slow that actually is? I then changed my cruise control to go 26 miles per hour, so as I snailed down the road at a laughable speed I could know that technically I was breaking the law for going too fast. Why are laws so retarded?

I think the worse part about being a cop would be driving around town. If there was ever anyone in front of you, they'd have to go exactly the speed limit, which is stupidly slow in all areas. So you'd never get anywhere going faster than 25 miles per hour.The other day I was curious so I put my car in cruise control going the speed limit of 25 miles per hour on a standard town road. Do lawmakers realize how slow that actually is? I then changed my cruise control to go 26 miles per hour, so as I snailed down the road at a laughable speed I could know that technically I was breaking the law for going too fast. Why are laws so retarded?
People actually do the speed limit when a cop is around? Where I live if there is a cop everyone slows down to about 10 mph BELOW the speed limit...extremely annoying.
  • 2 weeks later...

My hair is especially soft today. I think it's because I've been using a variety of shampoos. We have about 5 different types in the shower and I try to cycle through them during the week.It's really soft.