Post Your Random Observation For The Day

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money really is the answer to all life's problems. They try to tell you it isn't in the movies, but that's just so you won't have any reservations about spending it on high ticket prices.
like those anti-establishment/government/society bands who don't mind charging $50+ to see their shows.
hmm...I've seen them eating a few burritos.I don't think you're that lucky.my observation for the day.Elizabeth Shue's breasts are the best when seen in the Karate Kid. there was some great meat in those sweater muffins
I think they used a stand in for the breast shot of Shue in Leaving Las Vegas cause those fun bags were perfect.

I have long believed the lamb chop to be the sheep's answer to the pork chop, but as I think about it today it would seem more likely that the lamb chop is indeed the predecessor. This new revelation leads me to believe that the lamb chop must be, if it's the jealous type, extremely envious of the pork chop. It gets less publicity, its dinner appearances have become less and less rare, and, let's face it, lamb chops just aren't as good with applesauce. I submit to you an analogy, and, with it, a prediction of the future. Pork chops are the Hillary Duff to Lamb Chops’ Brittany Spears. It’s only a matter of time now until Lamb Chops hooks up with Shepards Pie, and they make a reality show along with a few baby pees. Then, one fateful evening a camera man will catch a fleeting glimpse of the undercooked underside of Lamb Chops, exposing it once and for all as a battered old piece of meat with a nasty meat thermometer scar.

I have long believed the lamb chop to be the sheep's answer to the pork chop, but as I think about it today it would seem more likely that the lamb chop is indeed the predecessor. This new revelation leads me to believe that the lamb chop must be, if it's the jealous type, extremely envious of the pork chop. It gets less publicity, its dinner appearances have become less and less rare, and, let's face it, lamb chops just aren't as good with applesauce. I submit to you an analogy, and, with it, a prediction of the future. Pork chops are the Hillary Duff to Lamb Chops’ Brittany Spears. It’s only a matter of time now until Lamb Chops hooks up with Shepards Pie, and they make a reality show along with a few baby pees. Then, one fateful evening a camera man will catch a fleeting glimpse of the undercooked underside of Lamb Chops, exposing it once and for all as a battered old piece of meat with a nasty meat thermometer scar.
Your futuristic scenario, though intriguingly similar to a modern day situation, strikes me as borderline unrealistic. It is unlikely that any decisions I make henceforth will be affected by the forknowledge you claim you have granted me. For real.
I watched the Blackhawks play the Redwings yesterday (Redwings won 3-2) and I could only find 2 African-American spectators in the crowd. Also, the Finnish players have a lot of "u"s in their name.
That's because they dim the lights in the crowd making it hard to see them.
I watched the Blackhawks play the Redwings yesterday (Redwings won 3-2) and I could only find 2 African-American spectators in the crowd. Also, the Finnish players have a lot of "u"s in their name.
Rutuu?The save feature in Word should be easier to find when one is tired.
Rutuu?The save feature in Word should be easier to find when one is tired.
I usually save the documents that I am working on to my Desktop and I hate the fact that the default folder for saving documents is My Documents.
I usually save the documents that I am working on to my Desktop and I hate the fact that the default folder for saving documents is My Documents.
Same here.I also hate how ridiculously ADD I get at the end of the semester when I need to work hard.