Post Your Random Observation For The Day

People that order food in a restaurant by saying, "I'll do the ________" or "Im going to do the ________".
Are you simply observing this happening? Or did you place this in the wrong thread due to retardity.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy her a tiny yappy dog. It's a gift you'll both enjoy.
Check, minus the "yappy" part. Daddy doesn't put up with "yappy", Daddy smacks the foo-foo dog across the room when "yappy" happens.
Nova Scotia. It's East of New York/Ontario, so we get another hour before you cross the pond.Observation: McDonalds' coke tastes better than regular coke.
That is so true.Observation: The easiest excuse for calling in sick to get away with is a sinus infection.
Wives, Fiances, and Girlfriends are hard to shop for. It's even harder if you have one that refuses to tell you what she wants for Christmas.
I told you I wanted a pyrex dildo. Observation: Men never listen.
Aadams_22 knows absolutely nothing about beer.
to each their own...I know what I like and I like anything that comes from Anheuser-Buschmaybe I'm biased because it's my local brewery, but I likes it
You know what? I really enjoy the Bourne movies. I can watch them pretty much over and over again, like Shawshank.
QFT
to each their own...I know what I like and I like anything that comes from Anheuser-Buschmaybe I'm biased because it's my local brewery, but I likes it
Obs. #2- Aadams has a problem with pronoun/antecedent agreement.
You know what? I really enjoy the Bourne movies. I can watch them pretty much over and over again, like Shawshank.Wang
can't wait for the Bourne Ultimatum. after that I'll read the books. yes, I realize the books and movies are not very similar.observation: it's a cold night for northern california
I told you I wanted a pyrex dildo. Observation: Men never listen.
I wasn't talking about you, and I threw in the matching butt plug you wanted as well. Observation: Women jump to conclusions that are rarely based in fact.