IM trying to build my bankroll from 1 dollar to 1k in 1 year. Somethig like Jesus is doing. So iwas just wondering if anyone wants to stake me in a 5 dollar 9 man for 80%. So if i win u would get 18 bucks. Im laying at full tilt same name here as there.

IM trying to build my bankroll from 1 dollar to 1k in 1 year. Somethig like Jesus is doing. So iwas just wondering if anyone wants to stake me in a 5 dollar 9 man for 80%. So if i win u would get 18 bucks. Im laying at full tilt same name here as there.
Get your "Padawon Crew" to stake you.. then you guys can buy some light sabers and stuff with the winnings.
Get your "Padawon Crew" to stake you.. then you guys can buy some light sabers and stuff with the winnings.
r crew broke up. One kid and another kid were playing heads up matches and they got in an arguement one day and then some kid cost our group 500 bucks. Long sad story.

1. I'm afraid that Actuary may have opened an ugly can of worms staking that guy $5. Please let it be known, and yes I speak for everyone here (even if they don't want me to), if you make threads asking for $5 stakes you will be refused. 2. I got nothing.

where do you find these (besides on full tilt-where do you go when you open it)?
there in the standard tab for tournament their is one like every two hours. 1800 27 pay and first is 15 and they take like 6 hours.
there in the standard tab for tournament their is one like every two hours. 1800 27 pay and first is 15 and they take like an hour to go to 300, another hour to get down to 40, then 3.5 hours to get to 27, then half an hour to finish.
FYPI finished second in one. I was up until 5 AM doing it.
this is ridiculous considering you posted at thread a day or two ago about the fact that you withdrew your entire bankroll.Kind of fukt for you to come back and beg after doing that.
Im a degenerate sicko facing withdrawl.
So, you mean from zero to one thousand?
well 1 to 1k but as soon as i lose my dollar yea.

bro, i have to say, get that fukin avatar off. ure a joke, u think pac would ever beg for money?ure a fukin joke to his name. i cannot believe u, u stupid idiot. take his picture off now, before u ruin his name forever.my godmy fukin god

seriously, this thread is ban worthy.Guy comes on a few days ago saying online's rigged I hate it, I'm withdrawing my roll bla bla.Then comes back looking for a stake.He's been around long enough to know the rules, and this is just rather disgusting.

seriously, this thread is ban worthy.Guy comes on a few days ago saying online's rigged I hate it, I'm withdrawing my roll bla bla.Then comes back looking for a stake.He's been around long enough to know the rules, and this is just rather disgusting.
I never said its riggedLOCK IT UP!
go and wash car windows and gather up til you have $5 to deposit. Have to work in this life son :club:
the minimum deposit is 50 first off and second Im not using my own money. and can we jsut LOCK IT UP