Ftops Event #1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO TROYFull Tilt Poker Game #1232441353: FTOPS Event #1 (7919549), Table 35 - 6000/12000 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 22:16:34 ET - 2006/11/11Seat 1: cpfactor (241,397)Seat 3: clown god (379,560)Seat 4: troyomac (168,408)Seat 5: gottabpostve (191,753)Seat 6: jhizzle24 (718,329)Seat 7: AAAAJ (172,553)cpfactor posts the small blind of 6,000clown god posts the big blind of 12,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***troyomac raises to 42,000gottabpostve raises to 144,000jhizzle24 foldsAAAAJ foldscpfactor foldsclown god foldstroyomac raises to 168,408, and is all ingottabpostve calls 24,408troyomac shows [Ac 9c 2d 4h]gottabpostve shows [Kh Ad 3d Kc]*** FLOP *** [5h Jh 4d]*** TURN *** [5h Jh 4d] [3h]*** RIVER *** [5h Jh 4d 3h] [Qs]troyomac shows a straight, Five high, for hightroyomac shows 5,4,3,2,A, for lowgottabpostve shows a pair of Kings, for hightroyomac wins the high pot (177,408) with a straight, Five hightroyomac wins the low pot (177,408) with 5,4,3,2,A*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 354,816 | Rake 0Board: [5h Jh 4d 3h Qs]Seat 1: cpfactor (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: clown god (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: troyomac showed [Ac 9c 2d 4h] and won (354,816) with HI: a straight, Five high; LO: 5,4,3,2,ASeat 5: gottabpostve showed [Kh Ad 3d Kc] and lost with HI: a pair of KingsSeat 6: jhizzle24 didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: AAAAJ (button) didn't bet (folded)

Thanks guys. Sorry for not chatting to all you railers. I rarely look at that chat, but I did see a lot of you there, and appreciate yas all rooting for me.Sorry I couldn't take home the golf for FCP (well more for me), but for you guys too.

Thanks guys. Sorry for not chatting to all you railers. I rarely look at that chat, but I did see a lot of you there, and appreciate yas all rooting for me.Sorry I couldn't take home the golf for FCP (well more for me), but for you guys too.
congrats on a nice cash

awesome job man. it should have been you and jhizzle heads up. obviously the only two with even a basic understanding of how o8 works--watching those guys nit it up HU made me want to shoot TB17. again.

awesome job man. it should have been you and jhizzle heads up. obviously the only two with even a basic understanding of how o8 works--watching those guys nit it up HU made me want to shoot TB17. again.
obviously you don't play cash on FT, clown god is a regular PLO8 player and a winner in my DB. Although, perhaps he his too much of a nit... his winrate is approaching nut peddler status now that I look.
obviously you don't play cash on FT, clown god is a regular PLO8 player and a winner in my DB. Although, perhaps he his too much of a nit... his winrate is approaching nut peddler status now that I look.
i play lo8 on tilt, don't know the guy. but honestly watching the two of them play HU made me want to cry. there should NEVER be that much folding HU in a four card, 2 directional game if it's played anywhere close to well. they were folding buttons on the sb and stuff. that's just terrible and there's no two ways around it.but he finished ahead of me, so meh. i'm not saying he's bad in general, but he's not good HU for sure.
i play lo8 on tilt, don't know the guy. but honestly watching the two of them play HU made me want to cry. there should NEVER be that much folding HU in a four card, 2 directional game if it's played anywhere close to well. they were folding buttons on the sb and stuff. that's just terrible and there's no two ways around it.but he finished ahead of me, so meh. i'm not saying he's bad in general, but he's not good HU for sure.
I didn't catch the end of it but ya, he's probably very inexperienced at HU
Glad I'm not the only one who wants to shoot TB :club:
Glad I'm not the only one who wants to shoot TB :club:
Geez, I actually go through the trouble to wish you luck over IRC, and this is how you repay me!
You've wished me luck once now compared to the brazillion times you've wished me bad luck!And i didn't win, so i blame you!
I've NEVER wished you bad luck, it's always "don't blow it".And don't blame me cuz you didnt get there, blame the software...or Jamie.

congrats troyo - how much was the cash?and bhizzle or whatever was at an FCP'ers table for most of the thing, so i watched him quite a bit. i didn't notice anything stupid from him, and it was a PLO8 event, so that means he's probably damn good.how someone can fold anything HU in the SB in PLO8 is beyond me though.

congrats troyo - how much was the cash?and bhizzle or whatever was at an FCP'ers table for most of the thing, so i watched him quite a bit. i didn't notice anything stupid from him, and it was a PLO8 event, so that means he's probably damn good.how someone can fold anything HU in the SB in PLO8 is beyond me though.
8K. Jhizzle was prob one of the best players at the table. He took a lot of chances and did some gambooling, but with his chip stack and in PLO8 it was probably a good move to take chances. The heads up battle at the end was brutal, with nobody doing anything. But they finally went all in with AAxx against AAxx, and one of them hitting quad 2s lol.
8K. Jhizzle was prob one of the best players at the table. He took a lot of chances and did some gambooling, but with his chip stack and in PLO8 it was probably a good move to take chances. The heads up battle at the end was brutal, with nobody doing anything. But they finally went all in with AAxx against AAxx, and one of them hitting quad 2s lol.
wow, 8 friggin K nice job. i remember checking your stack after you asked the questions about being too tight, and you had about 1100. i wrote you off, checked the other tables, came back and you were at 6000.pwnership
wow, 8 friggin K nice job. i remember checking your stack after you asked the questions about being too tight, and you had about 1100. i wrote you off, checked the other tables, came back and you were at 6000.pwnership
:club: I had a REALLY great first hour and got up to 10K pretty much. By the time the 2nd hour was over I had like 6K. (not to mention i was in here asking questions about my play!)Then from there I got lucky a few times and just tried to hang out, then next thing I know it's final table, then next thing I know it's 5 handed and I have avg stack and a chance to win. Almost got it, next time I will :D
good job dude