I'm carrying about 30 of them on me as we speak!In the last year or so I've gone there so many times, and that is what I usually get....and I have gained a lot of weight this year. hmmmm I wonder if there is any relation.

We have thse burgers up here isn Quebec from Dic Anns, don't know if they exist anywhere else. The entire burger is 1 inch thick, buns and patty, served with a little spicy meat sauce. Everytime I get a craving I go for the 20 min drive to get a few... cuz it tastes so good, when it touches your lips, it tastes soo good.

never had one :D
You sir need a life!!The Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger is very good too for a little change of pace!!And if that's you're girlfriend in your avatar, that would explainnot wanting to leave the house for a cheeseburger....Yummm indeed! :club:
sadly, I don't have JITB in my state. or Chik-Fil-A. I hear I'm missing out.
You are missing out. In AZ, we have the only 3 fast food joints necessary:In and Out BurgerChik Fil AJack in the BoxIn that order. Yum.Mark

I always hear you guys go over Wendys and White Castle and Jack in the Box and whatnot. Here in holland we only have the Mac and the Burger King and they both suck.So yeah I'm a healthy eater because I don't have a choice from 20 something fast-food-joints. :club:

I always hear you guys go over Wendys and White Castle and Jack in the Box and whatnot. Here in holland we only have the Mac and the Burger King and they both suck.So yeah I'm a healthy eater because I don't have a choice from 20 something fast-food-joints. :club:
Vierd.