Why does PP still have commercials running on T.V? Maybe they should make a new commercial and make more and more people aware of the ban as oppose to the old ones that I still see running.

Why does PP still have commercials running on T.V? Maybe they should make a new commercial and make more and more people aware of the ban as oppose to the old ones that I still see running.
I was thinking the same thing the other day? Why are they adverting? they must be planning on coming back into the fray in the near future
I was thinking the same thing as well. The only thing I can think of is that they have already paid for the spots on espn etc.
True, but can't they change the commercials to new ones.

Since I run an advertising firm :club: We buy spots (whether it's print, television, etc.) sometimes a year in advance -- especially if it's a heavy buy (such as the ones these poker sites have during WSOP/WPT) and it's specifically targeted, you have to make a committment of X number of buys over Y number of months to get a decent rate.Anyway, the short version is they are probably committed until this current ad buy runs out - which may be anywhere from 30 days to 11 months from now.

They are also only promoting the play site which you can still access. Once the US government figures out how to regulate this and they are allowed to open real money games again, they will have retained a name recognition as well as a free play customer base. Pretty simple really.

I was thinking the same thing the other day? Why are they adverting? they must be planning on coming back into the fray in the near future
For many of us, the commercials won't get our business back after they were so quick to jump ship.
For many of us, the commercials won't get our business back after they were so quick to jump ship.
Party Poker 'jumped ship' because it is a publicly traded company. prty.l (stock symbol)If it was ever established that they engaged in ‘illegal’ activity, they could be held liable by their shareholders. Considering that 80% of PP's player base are US players and they lost over 75% of their stock value - I think it is safe to assume they did not want to jump ship. They just got Frisked.

So did the meteor really hit her car, or did she have a good poker face?They never answer that question.The toyota got hit by a meteor and didn't get a scratch. :club: