Neteller Are Heading For A Fall, Flat On Their Face...

neteller seem oblivious to the worries about the e gaming transactions, the head of sales said the other day there is no problem with the law and we will conyinue funding gamning sites, are they iinsane? this is george bush we are talking about here, you know, the guy who sent half of england and america to take over iraq and start a big war, if neteller think that george bush cant do squat to stop them they are in for a big shock, if i qere you i would keep most of your money in your bank and keep a littlle on the poker site, because things could go sour and you end up losing your bankroll.Dont mess with bush, he will blow you up.

We are all dumber for having read that. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

uhh, didnt netteler make an announcement a few weeks ago saying they are going to stop serving Americans withn 90 days?? or am i wrong?please tell me they changed their minds and are going to stick with us.

Do they have linguisa as a topping? Linguisa is awesome.
itsa 2for 1 place, its pretty straightforward, the usual toppings

The OP is miss-informed on so many issues, I don't even know where to begin. Please do some research before you post. Thank you.

We are all dumber for having read that. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
2k posts and I bet 1900 are nothing but feeble attempts to slam someone. Get a life. If you dont like, dont post...
uhh, didnt netteler make an announcement a few weeks ago saying they are going to stop serving Americans withn 90 days?? or am i wrong?please tell me they changed their minds and are going to stick with us.
you are wrong. they said they would comply with the regualtions. since we have no idea what they will be we have no idea what that will mean. with that said its pretty likely that we will have to use some other third party as a means to transfer funds at some point in the future.
you are wrong. they said they would comply with the regualtions. since we have no idea what they will be we have no idea what that will mean. with that said its pretty likely that we will have to use some other third party as a means to transfer funds at some point in the future.
sweet, so i guess we have more than 90 days.do you know when the regulations will be set?
2k posts and I bet 1900 are nothing but feeble attempts to slam someone. Get a life. If you dont like, dont post...
get a sense of humor, a fundamental grasp of pop culture references, and follow your own advice there slick....that being said....the OP made my brain hurt.