Dn Eliminated Already!

I don't think many players can get away from KK at this point.With those bets, I immediately put the villian on AQ.
I played $2/$5 Nl limit at the Taj a couple of weeks ago. Player UTG raises to $35 preflop, middle position player called, I called in the big blind. Flop was 666. I checked, preflop raiser bet $30, MP & I called. Turn card is a jack. I checked, preflop raiser bet $30, MP & I called. River card is a 9. I push all in for about $500, preflop raiser shrugged his shoulders and folded, MP called.Preflop raiser folded KKMP called with AJI won with 99I was shocked that he folded KK. He said that he only had about $100 invested and he thought that I might have had JJ or 99. That was a smart big laydown. He waited for a better opportunity.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played $2/$5 Nl limit at the Taj a couple of weeks ago. Player UTG raises to $35 preflop, middle position player called, I called in the big blind. Flop was 666. I checked, preflop raiser bet $30, MP & I called. Turn card is a jack. I checked, preflop raiser bet $30, MP & I called. River card is a 9. I push all in for about $500, preflop raiser shrugged his shoulders and folded, MP called.Preflop raiser folded KKMP called with AJI won with 99I was shocked that he folded KK. He said that he only had about $100 invested and he thought that I might have had JJ or 99. That was a smart big laydown. He waited for a better opportunity.
clearly this hand sounds like it was played by a man that wears bicycle gloves when he takes a piss
go away
no
Agreed. But that was a cash game. You have the rest of your life to wait for better spots in cash games. Tournaments ... you have a finite amount of time to make moves.
1) orly?not QQ or AA?2) so you know people that put in 800 BB's into the pot in the first level with the 567th nuts?
1) "orly?" ... 2) DN himself has said the dude played weird. The hand is an interesting lesson for everyone. Free lesson for me. $XXX,XXX for DN.
I just flipped through the thread. This is literally the very first time AQ has been mentioned as a possibility for either hand.
I responded as I read through the thread and then saw Alf had already mentioned it.
you're an idiot.
look I know your bummed about busting out of the Niagara event which you thought you were the favourite it in, but you gotta bottle that shame up and not show it to the world. If not go to your room and cry but please leave me out of it.
look I know your bummed about busting out of the Niagara event which you thought you were the favourite it in, but you gotta bottle that shame up and not show it to the world. If not go to your room and cry but please leave me out of it.
Mobney is a term that was made popular by Paul Phillips, when he was making fun of a Phil Hellmuth typo. You really got him good.I'm sure JC was calling you an idiot because of his recent bust and not because you are in fact an idiot.Sweet flame though.Oh, you have a typo in your statement as well, but I'm an American and too lazy to fix it for you.I'll just look at it and think you are stupid.
Okay, you were berating somebody for writing 'mobney,' which, if you knew anything, you would know was on purpose. Please never correct anybody about grammar or spelling again, because you completely suck at writing. Also, JC was not stating an opinion but rather a fact: you are an idiot.edit: I see that tskillz already beat me to it. So let me just add that anybody who spells favorite with a U is gay. I don't care if you're from Canada, England, whatever. Gay.
Mobney is a term that was made popular by Paul Phillips, when he was making fun of a Phil Hellmuth typo. You really got him good.I'm sure JC was calling you an idiot because of his recent bust and not because you are in fact an idiot.Sweet flame though.Oh, you have a typo in your statement as well, but I'm an American and too lazy to fix it for you.I'll just look at it and think you are stupid.
good, get it all out. now go climb back under your rock
Okay, you were berating somebody for writing 'mobney,' which, if you knew anything, you would know was on purpose. Please never correct anybody about grammar or spelling again, because you completely suck at writing. Also, JC was not stating an opinion but rather a fact: you are an idiot.
yes im a huge huge idiot with a bachelors and a doctorate. Im sorry i dont follow every post to know what mobney is and no, I don't take the time to correct my posts, because I really don't care that much. I was firing back at an ignorant american that was Canada bashing, so flame to your little hearts content, I can take it
good, get it all out. now go climb back under your rockyes im a huge huge idiot with a bachelors and a doctorate. Im sorry i dont follow every post to know what mobney is and no, I don't take the time to correct my posts, because I really don't care that much. I was firing back at an ignorant american that was Canada bashing, so flame to your little hearts content, I can take it
Nope, he just called you an idiot. Not exactly Canada-bashing, just you-bashing. Also I'm pretty sure JC is Mexican, so you're wrong there too. Try harder next time.
good, get it all out. now go climb back under your rock
Does this mean something? I don't even know how to take offense to this statement.You nonsensical doctorate earning idiot. I'm glad you don't feel the need to proofread your stuff, but will rip on others, Canada doesn't want you, stop sticking up for it.
Nope, he just called you an idiot. Not exactly Canada-bashing, just you-bashing.
I was'nt talking about him, read the post before that one moron.are u JC's girlfriend, or do you vicariously live through him?
Does this mean something? I don't even know how to take offense to this statement.You nonsensical doctorate earning idiot. I'm glad you don't feel the need to proofread your stuff, but will rip on others, Canada doesn't want you, stop sticking up for it.
I think it makes perfect sense. Look i've been inebriated for like 2 days so I've been entertaining myself through this forum, so dont go getting your panties in a bunch its nothing personal
good, get it all out. now go climb back under your rockyes im a huge huge idiot with a bachelors and a doctorate. Im sorry i dont follow every post to know what mobney is and no, I don't take the time to correct my posts, because I really don't care that much. I was firing back at an ignorant american that was Canada bashing, so flame to your little hearts content, I can take it
I don't think he was bashing Canadians at all, he was fine to talking to me. Maybe if you acted more mature like a person with a doctorate should, you wouldn't get flamed so much here.
I was'nt talking about him, read the post before that one moron.are u JC's girlfriend, or do you vicariously live through him?
Actually I was gonna start flaming you a couple pages ago, but didnt' have the energy. And uhhhhhhhh no, it's not like I'm defending him or saying anything good about him at all, just agreeing with him that you're dumb. Please point me to where I am 'living vicariously' through him. I don't even rail him online. Speaking of sucking dick though:
All I'm trying to say is that his logic was top notch with the imperfect information that he had and he has the conviction to go with his read even if it may look like a stupid play later, which is commendable.
Nope, he just called you an idiot. Not exactly Canada-bashing, just you-bashing. Also I'm pretty sure JC is Mexican, so you're wrong there too. Try harder next time.
good work sherlock, except I was'nt talking about JC. I was talking about the guy that made the comment "canadians are as worthless as their money" I have no problem with mexicans
good work sherlock, except I was'nt talking about JC. I was talking about the guy that made the comment "canadians are as worthless as their money" I have no problem with mexicans
Okay SHERLOCK, you do realize that you already quoted and replied to that in your last post, right?
I don't think he was bashing Canadians at all, he was fine to talking to me. Maybe if you acted more mature like a person with a doctorate should, you wouldn't get flamed so much here.
Again I was'nt talking to him, and do me a favour and go back to my posts at the beginning of this thread, you will see that I was going out of my way to be mature. Unfortunately people wanted to be the opposite so I decided to fire back, I will only take so much.
Okay SHERLOCK, you do realize that you already quoted and replied to that in your last post, right?
It's ok wakefield just pm JC and tell him you want to blow him.........