I started out my fantasy football season 0-2 and won three straight games. It looked like I was dead this week with just Boldin left and needing 16 points... then BAM! 12 catches for 136 yards and a TD! I love you Anquin, I really, really, love you. Here is what my team looks like at the moment. I'll be making a few changes for next week:QB: Bryan Leftwich, Jac.RB: Brian Westbrook, Phi.RB: Willis Magahee, Buf.WR: Anquin Boldin, Ari.WR: Plaxico Burres, NYG.WR: Chris Chambers, Mia.TE: Jeremy Shockey, NYG.K. Josh Brown, Sea.DEF: Philadelphia EaglesBENCH:QB: Mark Brunell, Was.QB: Dante Culpepper, Mia.RB: Deshaun Foster, Car.RB: Jerious Norwood, Atl.WR: Chris Henry, Cin.

Nice week for Boldin, but not as nice as Torry Holt! I'm sure you picked up Brunell just for his matchup with the Titans this week, I made the same mistake in two of my leagues. :club: Any metionable names on waivers?(Jones-Drew is coming off a bye) On Sundays you should have Patty on call for pickups in case of injuries or breakouts. Last Sunday Bryant Johnson and Travis Henry may have been there for the taking. In fantasy, timely pickups can lead to championships. :D If/when you drop Mark and Daunte, consider adding a second D based solely on week to week matchup. ie whoever is playing the Raiders or Texans. Bradkowski could also be a better option than Brutal.

Keep leftwitch in, he has an easy schedule coming up. You coupld probably improve at Defense and Kicker though. Pick up Joe Horn if he is still available, although problably not.for weekly predictions on every player before the weekend:http://fftoday.com/index.htmlPretty good site.

What does everyone think of pickin up Jabar Gaffney on free agency the patriots just signed him and they listing him as # 3 but nobodies doin anythin for them at wideout right now and he put decent numbers #2 in houston considering carr had to make hurried throws that had to be stretched at.?

He is going to put up huge numbers while Fitzgerald is out, but doing it agaisnt the Bears was impressive.
Yes, very, however thanks to my Bears defense last night I took high points in our league this week ..I am a happy girl this morning. (37 off LT didnt hurt either)
What does everyone think of pickin up Jabar Gaffney on free agency the patriots just signed him and they listing him as # 3 but nobodies doin anythin for them at wideout right now and he put decent numbers #2 in houston considering carr had to make hurried throws that had to be stretched at.?
unlikely he'll make an impactI'm stuck with Chris Chambers along with DN, the QBs in Miami are killing him

my buddy is a math teacher at his high school. I saw him play a couple of timesHe was a stud QB. His transition to stud receiver is solid.Although, when watching him play in HS, the quote from one of my friends was "he looks like a men among boys"great atheleteI really had no point.sorry

The same thing happened in my pool. Guy was down and Boldin saved his ***. Check out my line up. I am 3-3 right now but I am looking really good for the rest of the season.QB M. Hasselbeck RB D. Foster RB C. Portis W/T J. Galloway W/T D. Jackson K R. Longwell D/ST Arizona Bench:J. Kitna T. Henry M. Barber III M. Furrey I. Bruce St. Louis I have been having a lot of success playing the Hasselbeck/Jackson combo and if there is a tough passing D, I have Kitna/Furrey to fill in. So I got that going for me. I should be in Vegas in the next week or so, so I'll drop by and pick up the stuff I left at your house. See you then!e

I'm currently 6-0 in my league. Next week's lineup:QB - Peyton ManningRB - Brian WestbrookRB/WR - Warrick DunnWR - Plaxico BurressWR - Marvin HarrisonTE - Jeremy ShockeyD - Jaguars DK - Mike VanderjadgtMy first pick was Shaun Alexander which has hurt me a lot, but I started both TO and Torry Holt last week which helped me squeak by with a win, Peyton had a bye last week and I started Rex Grossman (-7 points last week).

• 2 weeks later...
I started out my fantasy football season 0-2 and won three straight games. It looked like I was dead this week with just Boldin left and needing 16 points... then BAM! 12 catches for 136 yards and a TD! I love you Anquin, I really, really, love you. Here is what my team looks like at the moment. I'll be making a few changes for next week:QB: Bryan Leftwich, Jac.RB: Brian Westbrook, Phi.RB: Willis Magahee, Buf.WR: Anquin Boldin, Ari.WR: Plaxico Burres, NYG.WR: Chris Chambers, Mia.TE: Jeremy Shockey, NYG.K. Josh Brown, Sea.DEF: Philadelphia EaglesBENCH:QB: Mark Brunell, Was.QB: Dante Culpepper, Mia.RB: Deshaun Foster, Car.RB: Jerious Norwood, Atl.WR: Chris Henry, Cin.
Daniel, i am new to the FORUM here but thought i would chime in on your FANTASY team.... Obviously just by looking i would say that Willis Magahee is your best player, with Plaxico a close second. U could improve on all areas though although it is a solid team overall. I am in a F.F.L. on Rotowire... 5-3 after Week 8 Check out my team:Starters-QB: Tony Romo (recently Aquired)RB: Willie ParkerRB:Tatum BellWR:Steve Smith ( I am a carolina Boy)WR:Greg JenningsWR: Doug GabrielTE: Jason WittenK:: JEff ReedDe: PittsburghBench:QB: Bret FarveRB: Corey DillonWR: Amani ToomerWR: Wes WelkerWR: Hank BaskettK:: Morten AndersenQB: Drew BledsoeWhat do you guys think?
I'm currently 6-0 in my league. Next week's lineup:QB - Peyton ManningRB - Brian WestbrookRB/WR - Warrick DunnWR - Plaxico BurressWR - Marvin HarrisonTE - Jeremy ShockeyD - Jaguars DK - Mike VanderjadgtMy first pick was Shaun Alexander which has hurt me a lot, but I started both TO and Torry Holt last week which helped me squeak by with a win, Peyton had a bye last week and I started Rex Grossman (-7 points last week).
I just can't imagine it being that fun playing in a 4 man league.
I just can't imagine it being that fun playing in a 4 man league.
I'm in a 12 man league where half the people autodrafted. A guy picked Peyton Manning third, and then because of the autodrafters also ended up with Westbrook, Steve Smith, and the Chicago D.
I'm in a 12 man league where half the people autodrafted. A guy picked Peyton Manning third, and then because of the autodrafters also ended up with Westbrook, Steve Smith, and the Chicago D.
In regards to my league, this year is the 1st year for us... We decided to do a KEEPER league where you can draft and sign players to contracts based on their worth. All players are ranked by number from $1 to $40... U get a $100 salary cap to spend on all players, and then you can sign them up to 5 years, with 1 franchise player you can sign up to 10 years. It has really worked well for us i think. We have a 14 team 2 division league... What do you guys think? Actually there are NO unbeaten teams in our whole league at this point, and it has made it VERY competitive to say the least....Crestfan28
Daniel, i am new to the FORUM here but thought i would chime in on your FANTASY team.... Obviously just by looking i would say that Willis Magahee is your best player, with Plaxico a close second. U could improve on all areas though although it is a solid team overall. I am in a F.F.L. on Rotowire... 5-3 after Week 8 Check out my team:Starters-QB: Tony Romo (recently Aquired)RB: Willie ParkerRB:Tatum BellWR:Steve Smith ( I am a carolina Boy)WR:Greg JenningsWR: Doug GabrielTE: Jason WittenK:: JEff ReedDe: PittsburghBench:QB: Bret FarveRB: Corey DillonWR: Amani ToomerWR: Wes WelkerWR: Hank BaskettK:: Morten AndersenQB: Drew BledsoeWhat do you guys think?
I would say Daniel's number 1 player is Westbrook. His only problem is staying healthy. But he gets his touches, yards (both receiving and rushing) and touch downs. Daniel needs help at the QB position. He should look to acquire some one of waivers or work a trade.I am actually 8 - 1 in my 12 team league. Here is my squad:Starters-QB: Donavan McNabbRB: LaDanian TomlinsonRB: Thomas JonesWR: Andre JohnsonWR: Plaxico BurresWR: Marques ColstonTE: Antonio GatesK:: John CarneyDE: ChargersBench:QB: LeftwichQB: David CarrRB: Joseph AddaiRB: Lawrence MaroneyWR: Lavernious ColesDE: Eagles