Hsp, I Dont Have Gsn!

Ok, as stated I dont have GSN where I live. I want to watch HSP. I went to Youtube and saw only season 1, episodes 1-8. I want to watch the rest of them. I dont know how to use a torrent or whatever its called so I cant dl them through that.Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the episodes? Please help! Oh and I got 5th last night in a 194 person tourny at my local B&M. It plays like the WPT with the blinds sky rocketing at the final table.

you can buy the dvds from ebay
I meant watching them for free on some website that has them all, if there is one. I know they have these sites for other TV shows, like South Park. www.southparkzone.com
Ok, as stated I dont have GSN where I live. I want to watch HSP. I went to Youtube and saw only season 1, episodes 1-8. I want to watch the rest of them. I dont know how to use a torrent or whatever its called so I cant dl them through that.Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the episodes? Please help! Oh and I got 5th last night in a 194 person tourny at my local B&M. It plays like the WPT with the blinds sky rocketing at the final table.
You don't really need to watch Season 2, I will recap it for you...-Bob Stupak comes out a big winner, raking in 1.2 million from Jerry Buss-Andy Beal sits with 1.4 million and goes all in preflop in the dark until someone calls him. Beal also loses another 16 million to Ivey, oh well.-Doyle and Todd get into a fight about who is the better poker player. Doyle punches Todd in the face.-Amnon Filippi plays a hand.-Mike Matusow challenges DN to a heads up battle for napkins....DN wins the napkins-Jamie Gold has a "surprise" appearance and keeps talking so much that they have a poker table vote, and he is voted off the table. (It was like some sort of Survivor $hit, I know)-Gus Hansen gets hit by a bus, but not before finding out he has a twin brother named Hans Gusen.

To download these from torrent sites, you need to download a program called Azureus, and possibly WinRar (a program which unzips files).. depending on what format the file is. You can download these from www.download.com.If you dont cant do this, then I dont know what else to suggest, apart from buying DVD's if they are available. You need to learn how to use the torrent sites, everything you need, from HSP, WPT, WSOP is on there.

You don't really need to watch Season 2, I will recap it for you...-Bob Stupak comes out a big winner, raking in 1.2 million from Jerry Buss-Andy Beal sits with 1.4 million and goes all in preflop in the dark until someone calls him. Beal also loses another 16 million to Ivey, oh well.-Doyle and Todd get into a fight about who is the better poker player. Doyle punches Todd in the face.-Amnon Filippi plays a hand.-Mike Matusow challenges DN to a heads up battle for napkins....DN wins the napkins-Jamie Gold has a "surprise" appearance and keeps talking so much that they have a poker table vote, and he is voted off the table. (It was like some sort of Survivor $hit, I know)-Gus Hansen gets hit by a bus
LOL. Ya the last episode I saw was when Stupak just sat down. That dude wasnt hardly at the table. So can someone explain to me how to use the torrent stuff then?
reading comprehension.
Yes, you are correct, I only read it very quickly... I have added to my post with further detail, to try to help him out with using the torrent sites. My reading comprehension is not what it used to be!!
To download these from torrent sites, you need to download a program called Azureus, and possibly WinRar (a program which unzips files).. depending on what format the file is. You can download these from www.download.com.If you dont cant do this, then I dont know what else to suggest, apart from buying DVD's if they are available. You need to learn how to use the torrent sites, everything you need, from HSP, WPT, WSOP is on there.
So do I have to registar to a site that has all these torrents to dl them? Pay sites?
azureus sucks, it's such a hog. get utorrent!
You don't really need to watch Season 2, I will recap it for you...-Bob Stupak comes out a big winner, raking in 1.2 million from Jerry Buss-Andy Beal sits with 1.4 million and goes all in preflop in the dark until someone calls him. Beal also loses another 16 million to Ivey, oh well.-Doyle and Todd get into a fight about who is the better poker player. Doyle punches Todd in the face.-Amnon Filippi plays a hand.-Mike Matusow challenges DN to a heads up battle for napkins....DN wins the napkins-Jamie Gold has a "surprise" appearance and keeps talking so much that they have a poker table vote, and he is voted off the table. (It was like some sort of Survivor $hit, I know)-Gus Hansen gets hit by a bus
ok that was the funniest thing i've read on here in a while... nice work well written lol :club:
So do I have to registar to a site that has all these torrents to dl them? Pay sites?
No, they are free. All you do is search on a torrent site such as Piratebay (there are others... its just a suggestion).And yes, you dont HAVE to use Azureus... again, just a suggestion. But once this is downloaded, all you do is click on 'download' from the torrent site, and it downloads through Azureus or whatever you use.
No, they are free. All you do is search on a torrent site such as Piratebay (there are others... its just a suggestion).And yes, you dont HAVE to use Azureus... again, just a suggestion. But once this is downloaded, all you do is click on 'download' from the torrent site, and it downloads through Azureus or whatever you use.
James D, do you have MSN messenger? If so PM me your user name and log on, maybe you can help me with this?
azureus sucks, it's such a hog. get utorrent!
QFMFTazureus is bloated, slow, and resource intensive due to the fact it is built off java. utorrent (www.utorrent.com) is built in good old C++ so it is fast, small, and isnt as much of a damn hog as azureus.
OK so now I have a torrent and its downloaded. It wont let me open it though to watch it. I downloaded winrar and I cant figure out how to use it... help!
ok here's a breakdown for you- download a torrent client, like uTorrent- download the seed (a .torrent file) from site like pokerbay.org or isohunt.com- open the seed using your torrent client, it will start downloading- if the downloaded file is zipped/rarred, use winzip/winrar to unzip it

If you don't get it figured out, I'll be home later and I'll get on a chat with you and walk you through it. If you have the torrent file, open your torrent program and find the "add torrent" button. Click that and it will ask for a torrent file, find the file, click it and this will start the file download.(buncha Pirates on this site B) )