An Honest Question About Posters On This Forum

How old are you? "Since you own FCP and all.." So I have to be Daniel Negreanu to be able to tell you that you act like a 15 year old with ADD? Flaming serves at least some purpose; show me five posts you've made of substance, intelligent thought and where you've added something of value to this forum. I have thousands.My opinion still stays the same for the simple fact that you can do nothing to refute it. You add nothing. You are worthless in the context of being a poster at FCP. It happens. Deal. Good luck.
good lord, would you zip it already, Father Time? nobody cares how many useful posts you've made when you're currently acting like an *******.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's saying he doesnt care who is "better" but he is also saying that DDIDM is acting like an asshat at the CURRENT time.
thank you for the clarification, carry on

You guys know that there really isn't a solution to this problem right? Just do your part and leave the General Poker Forum if you don't like it. It's never going to get any better. Although, as long as the mods are taking suggestions, how about dropping the mother fucking profanity filter? Sure would be nice to say the cunt word every once in a god damned while without having to edit my post.

You guys know that there really isn't a solution to this problem right? Just do your part and leave the General Poker Forum if you don't like it. It's never going to get any better. Although, as long as the mods are taking suggestions, how about dropping the mother fucking profanity filter? Sure would be nice to say the cunt word every once in a god damned while without having to edit my post.
Sorry, we can't get rid of the profanity filter. That's one thing that Daniel really wants on the site.
as eloquent as ever turdy :club:
he's saying he doesnt care who is "better" but he is also saying that DDIDM is acting like an asshat at the CURRENT time.
[AIDS]JMoney[/AIDS]See, now I'm acting like an asshat..Funny how people can't take it when you call a spade, a spade. Or a towel-headed, airplane-flying, Jihad-loving, Iranian Muslim, a towel-headed, airplane-flying, Jihad-loving, Iranian, Muslim.
[AIDS]JMoney[/AIDS]See, now I'm acting like an asshat..Funny how people can't take it when you call a spade, a spade. Or a towel-headed, airplane-flying, Jihad-loving, Iranian Muslim, a towel-headed, airplane-flying, Jihad-loving, Iranian, Muslim.
Pipe down zookeeper.
What a *****.
classy as always.i totally agree this place needs the filter, shouldn't those who [ font size = 2 ] change the font size to circumvent the filter [ / font size ] be suspended/banned?
Why, exactly, does this place need a swear filter?
because DN wants one, apparently. there's hundreds of boards out there without one. if you really need to swear, you don't have to do it here.

this must be some heavy duty stuff ...2 mods in the same thread ... look out everyone :club: jkwhere's dna when you need him, then we would have 3kdawg and custom, I appreciate all you do here.

because DN wants one, apparently. there's hundreds of boards out there without one. if you really need to swear, you don't have to do it here.
I know DN wants one, but what problem do you have with swearing personally? Daniel put up this board as a way to draw consumers to his site and make money. It's a product just like any other, and I, as a user of said product, have every right to use it as I see fit. I also have every right to make suggestions on how to make it a better product. I.E. get rid of the swear filter. We're not in elementary school here.
I know DN wants one, but what problem do you have with swearing personally? Daniel put up this board as a way to draw consumers to his site and make money. It's a product just like any other, and I, as a user of said product, have every right to use it as I see fit. I also have every right to make suggestions on how to make it a better product. I.E. get rid of the swear filter. We're not in elementary school here.
If we were the swearing would be worse :club:
Do you really want to see jmoney without the filter? Didn't think so.