The "big Game" At Full Tilt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLK cleaned out Neverwin (supposedly) for about 150k in one hour
he had only sat with 50k tho, 100k of it was TLKs money lol

I would imagine that he will stop getting action if this keeps up. Its one thing if it were live and a player could read him and get some kind of competitive advantage, but it seems that he has an advantage online over everyone. Dags won't play him anymore and even accussed him of cheating, not sure if he was serious or just PO and let it out. Dags and the mouth won't play him.Its interesting, he is also kind of rubbing it in when he buys in for a Mil, in a limit game like that.

. Dags won't play him anymore and even accussed him of cheating, not sure if he was serious or just PO and let it out. Dags and the mouth won't play him.
Really? How would he accuse TLK of cheating? And the mouth wont play him either? The mouth is probably just too broke to continually play 1k/2k with good players to break even.

Are you thinking of the hand where Neverwin got upset? I've never heard of JDags accusing TLK of cheating.Anyways, there's no cheating going on. TLK is just relentless. He bets/raises every street and will three bet preflop with any two cards if he sense weakness.

I did not personally see Dags accuse him, but I have read it many time so it could be wrong.Just watching for short periods of time watching him call multiple bets with K high is crazy. He is playing as loose as we would in a 1-2 ring game, except his 1-2 is in thousands.The only time I think he fold is if he has complete junk 7-2, 8-3, 9-2 etc.I just don't see players continue to play if they are getting dominated.

I would imagine that he will stop getting action if this keeps up.
I doubt it. Many of the guys that play that high have massive egos and it will probably be a long time before TLK stops getting action